Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Otto's Naturals Certified Organic Cassava Flour, Gluten Free and Grain-Free Flour For Baking, Paleo, Non-GMO Verified, Made From 100% Yuca Root, All-Purpose Wheat Flour Substitute, 1.5 Lb. Bag
|Price:||$14.99 ($0.62 / Ounce) $14.24 ($0.59 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Package Weight||0.47 Kilograms|
About this item
- MADE WITH 100% YUCA: Otto's Naturals Cassava Flour is a single-ingredient, plant-based baking flour made from Cassava, also known as Yuca. It's grain-free, gluten-free, nut-free and perfect for paleo or vegan lifestyles, but has the taste and texture of wheat flour. With Otto's, you can make any recipe allergen-free and bake with peace of mind!
- FREE OF TOP 8 ALLERGENS: Because Otto's Naturals is made from Cassava, it's naturally free of the most common allergens: grain, gluten, dairy, eggs, soy and tree nuts. Further, Otto's doesn't share equipment with these common allergens, so we can promise you and your family that we are guaranteed free of the top 8 allergens. We're also Gluten-Free Certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group.
- FROM CASSAVA TO FLOUR: Cassava has been a staple food around the world for centuries. What sets us apart from tapioca is the way we dry and grind this sustainable root vegetable using the whole root, not just the extracted starch. The result is a light, single-ingredient flour that's grain-free, gluten-free & nut-free.
- 1:1 WHEAT FLOUR SUBSTITUTE BY WEIGHT: Recreate grain-free versions of nearly any recipe with our cassava flour. Its mild flavor & light texture make it an easy 1:1 substitute by weight for all-purpose wheat flour or simply reduce volume by 25%. 1 cup AP flour = 3/4 cup Otto's cassava flour
- THE OTTO'S WAY: Otto's Naturals was founded on the love of trying new foods, exploring unique ingredients, and the need for delicious alternatives to traditional foods while still maintaining a gluten and grain-free lifestyle.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Welcome to Otto’s!
Otto’s Naturals was founded in 2014 in response to a personal need. When Sadie became pregnant her doctor advised her to follow a grain-free diet, but she struggled to find easy to use alternatives on the market. She set out to change that!
Now Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour Makes Going Grain-Free Easy and the new mixes make it even easier. Together they bring comfort food back to the table for all and help usher in a new era where allergy friendly foods taste just as good as their traditional counterparts.
- Package Dimensions : 8.15 x 6.54 x 2.4 inches; 1.03 Pounds
- Item model number : 0860004946526
- UPC : 860004946526
- Manufacturer : OTTOS NATURALS
- ASIN : B08QZVC7WH
- Best Sellers Rank: #25,108 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #186 in Wheat Flours & Meals
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.