PEOPLE Magazine Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- Kindle paid subscriptions come with a risk-free FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- A Kindle paid subscription to this magazine will automatically renew until you decide to cancel. For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal. We will send you a notification if the renewal price changes. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the renewal order is placed. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription renews, Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
When it launched in 1974, People magazine had a mission: to provide stories about people instead of issues. To this day, People still focuses on that goal and connects over 46 million readers to the celebrities they care about, giving People magazine one of the largest audiences in the industry. Stay informed on the best in style, human nature, and celebrity news through researched articles, entertaining stories, and stunning photography of your favorite stars and public figures. With a subscription to People, you will receive weekly magazines that balance celebrity news and human-interest stories for an entertaining and thoughtful read. You will also be one of the first to open the special editions, including the Sexiest Man Alive, 100 Most Beautiful People, and more. Start your People magazine subscription today and get excited to stay in the know about the celebrities and people you admire. People currently publishes 4 double issues. Each count as two of 56 issues in an annual subscription. Frequency of all magazines subject to change without notice. Additional double issues may be published, which count as 2 issues.
- Language : English
- Publication date : February 22, 2022
- Date First Available : January 21, 2014
- Publisher : Meredith Operations Corporation (February 22, 2022)
- ASIN : B00HUZ7600
- Best Sellers Rank: #628 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also search
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started picking up People magazine during some recent times of protracted medical issues. Concentrating on reading a book was more than I could do for more than a few minutes at a time. Reading through People Magazine didn't require studying or remembering, and I loved to look at the photos.
What is most lovely, is the positiveness of the articles. I looked at the other "entertainment" type of magazines and found they were overwhelmingly negative, critical and just a tone of tearing people down. People Magazine doesn't do that. I found as I read through the articles week after week, that I actually began to see celebrities as people. I could look beyond the (what I consider) scandalous wardrobes, which always gave me a negative view of them, and see the culture (and its requirements) that these folks are part of. Reading People Magazine, I saw the "ordinary" persons behind the "glamour" - people that had children and families, pets and so forth. People Magazine treats people in an even-handed and fair way. One doesn't feel angry or upset, irritable or anxious, as can happen when you read news sources or even other entertainment sources. I feel generally cheerful. In today's world, I think that is high praise for a magazine!