PETODAY Automatic Cat Feeder with APP Control, WiFi Enabled 4L & 6L Auto Dog Feeder with Stainless Steel Bowl, Timed Pet Food Dispenser with Portion Control, Up to 10 Meals/Day & 10s Voice Recorder
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.2 x 7.48 x 7.48 inches|
About this item
- 🐱Smart Feeding with APP: Connect the automatic cat feeder to Wi-Fi (2.4G only), you can remotely feed your cats and dogs from anywhere and anytime with your phone, and set scheduled feeding times as convenient as you set phone's alarm, which allows you to choose between 1 to 12 portions per meal, 0.25 oz/ portion and a maximum of 10 meals a day, help your furry pets stay healthy.
- 🐱Never Miss A Feeding: The automatic cat food feeder has a dual power supply. Even if the power unexpectedly goes out or the adapter is suddenly disconnected from the power source, it can continue to work using 3 D-Cell batteries (Batteries not included), and dispensing food at scheduled feeding times to ensure your pet doesn't go hungry. You can also check the feeding records through the APP to ensure that food is distributed on time.
- 🐱Suitable Capacity for Cats and Puppies: The 4L cat automatic feeder will ensure a cat or puppy is fed healthily for 10-14 days when filled with dry food. You don't have to worry about your cat anymore when going on a short trip or working late into the night in the office, no more early morning wake-up calls, and obesity in cats from over-eating. PETODAY automatic feeder is ideal for the pet owner that prefers to maintain a strict meal plan for their pet.
- 🐱Pre-meal Voice Reminder: Press and hold the voice recording button on the pet feeder panel to create your own 10s personalized voice recording that calls your pets when food is dispensed, letting them know when it's time to eat. A familiar voice can also make pets who are left alone feel safe and cared for.
- 🐱Convenient & Safe Design: The auto pet feeder has a replaceable moisture-proof desiccant box in the lid to keep your pet's kibble fresh, while the timed cat feeder locking mechanism ensures they cannot open the lid to sneak any extra kibble. BPA-free plastics, stainless steel bowl, and a chew-resistant power cord make this a pet-friendly food dispenser. Removable parts for easy installation and cleaning. This automatic feeder is also a perfect gift for friends.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 4L food tank
- Automatic cat feeder programmable
- Flexible feeding
- Up to 10 meals per day
- 1-12 portions per meal
- Manual feeding function
- 10s personalized voice recording
- Powered by 5V DC adapter
Locking Key Design
Press and hold 6s "FEED" button will lock the feeder, press and hold 6s "FEED" button again to unlock. This design is to prevent pets from pressing the button to eat.
10s Voice Recorder
Press and hold the voice recording button on the pet feeder panel to create your own 10s personalized voice recording that calls your pets when food is dispensed, letting them know when it's time to eat.
Easy to Clean
The tank lid, tank, tank base, and cat food dispenser food bowl are Detachable designs, it's easy to install and clean.
- Press and hold the reset button on the feeder until you hear three beep,beep,beep, which means reset is complete.
|Selling Point||4L WiFi Automatic Cat Feeder||6L WiFi Automatic Cat Feeder||4L Automatic Cat Feeder||6L Automatic Cat Feeder|
|Meals Setting||1-10 Meals||1-10 Meals||1-4 Meals||1-4 Meals|
|Portion Setting||1-12 Portion||1-12 Portion||1-9 Portion||1-20 Portion|
|Feeder Control||APP Control||APP Control||Button Screen Control||Button Screen Control|
Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The packaging of this product was beyond expectation. It was among the cheaper auto feeders at the time and so I was able to purchase two separate ones for each of my cats. On day one, I was impressed with the ease of set up. Took a few trials to make sure we got the portions set up properly since I had never measured my cats' servings in teaspoons (directions say one serving equals 2.5 tsp), but I have not had to mess or adjust anything since that initial day. It has been a couple of weeks now.
2.I love the automatic cat feeder which I don't need an additional food storage container as the entire bag I purchase easily fits between the two feeders.
3.The voice recording feature is nice, it is a little quiet though. My cats won't hear it unless they are one the same side of the house, but they usually sense feeding times without being told anyway.
I wish I had invested in these products sooner. They make things easier not having to worry about missed feedings or off schedules for day to day activities as well. And it is nice not being woken up at 7am to hungry cats any more.
We have a week long trip coming up in a couple weeks time and I am not worried at all about our cats being fed on time each day.
That said, we're only a day in and one of my cats has already found the feed button and dispensed food for herself. I think it was an accident, but it's only a matter of time before she figures it out reliably. The perils of having a smart, food oriented cat.
Edited to add: She did figure it out reliably and I had to tape cardboard over the dispense button. She's also figured out how to get the lid off. There's a lot of tape on this now.
The bigger problem, after solving the lid issue with tape, is that it will just fail to serve food sometimes. We have two and sometimes one will dispense food but the other won't. You get no notifications. It's just cats being hungry and fighting over food.
I have the schedule function set up and have even changed the times Multiple Times.
I have factory reset the unit, put new batteries, changed the power cord EVERYTHING.
Right now it's on its factory power cord and it has brand new batteries in it and I cant get it to auto feed my kitty so it's just kinda like a food storage till i press the button from the app or on the unit.
I found having to download what appeared to be two dissimilar apps disconcerting because too many wifi enabled devices present security risks. I struggled with the decision to install both applications
I suggest taking an in-depth review of the instructions and revise for clarity and ease-of-use.
Top reviews from other countries
Cumple su función: que mi gatita no pase hambre cuando llego tarde o no estoy por alguna razón.
Aunque se desconecte sigue funcionando si le pones pilas. Es difícil que se voltee, pero si tienes un gato gordo como la mía, probablemente lo jale por todos lados tratando de conseguir comida, yo lo tuve que fijar al suelo con cinta.
Se desprograma sin previo aviso. De los dos meses que lo he tenido se ha desprogramado dos veces, de la nada se le borran los horarios de comida y deja de dispensar. Siempre estoy al pendiente de la app y del registro de alimentación, así me doy cuenta cuando deja de sacar comida. Solo es cuestión de volver a poner los horarios y ya.
Otro pero: las porciones de comida no siempre son iguales, a veces saca más, a veces menos, y no dice sus equivalentes en tazas o en gramos, más bien es cuestión de que experimentar.
Dentro de todo, estoy feliz con la compra, me ayuda mucho cuando tengo que salir y no quiero estresar a mi gatita llevándola a casa de alguien más, o dejándola en una pensión. También permite que no pase tantas horas sin comer en la noche sin que me tenga que despertar en la madrugada a alimentarla.
Reviewed in Australia on February 27, 2022