PETSWORLD Single & Double Door Solid-Steel Dog Crate, + Dog Bed & Divider Panel| Heavy Duty, Foldable, Easy to Assemble, Floor Protection Roller Feet.
|Product Dimensions||22"L x 13"W x 16"H|
|Special Feature||Easy to Clean, Easy to Use, Adjustable|
About this item
- DURABLE: Made from heavy duty solid steel, high tensile strength wire, and a black electro coat finish. Crate measures 22 Length x 13 Width x 16 Height inches + Bonus Dog Bed included
- FOLDABLE: Features a convenient space saving design, allowing it to be stored practically anywhere when not in use
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED: Versatile design allows for an extremely easy set up. Plus, it’s super simple to take apart, fold, and store
- EASY TO CLEAN: Travel dog crate comes with a removable polypropylene plastic pan for quick and simple cleaning
- DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND: The rounded corners and secure door ensure the portable dog crate is snag-free for pet's comfort and safety
Customer ratings by feature
PETSWORLD 22-inch + Bonus Dog Bed included. Single Door Dog Crate is the perfect tool for house training your furry friend or simply providing some refuge within your busy home. No assembly required, easily folds flat for storage or transport. Includes a durable, removable polypropylene pan for easy cleaning and a divider panel to adjust the crate size as your pet grows. PETSWORLD Folding Dog Crate offers separate entrances and a secure 5-location lock system for a safer and more convenient kennel. The separate entrances on either side of the crate offer easy access and simplify the placement of the crate door. The more secure door and rounded corners prevent snags and keep pets safe inside. The crate is coated with a rust-resistant black e-coat finish for long-lasting strength. The crate is easily collapsible to roughly two inches for easy storage and transport. The removable polypropylene pan allows for simple and easy cleaning. For the best fit, we advise that you check the measurements of the actual dog crate against your dog's adult weight & measurements. Your dog should be able to comfortably sit upright, lay down & easily turn-around inside the dog crate. When in doubt we suggest you purchase the larger crate option. Always supervise your dog when introducing them to their dog crate & remove all collars, leashes, apparel & harnesses when using the dog crate.
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One star off for the divider. You can’t put it in more than one place without blocking a door from use.
problem was setting it up, it wasn’t as easy as described.