Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
PUR Gum Sugar Free Chewing Gum with Xylitol, Aspartame Free + Gluten Free, Vegan & Keto Friendly - Natural Chocolate Mint Flavored Gum, 55 Pieces (Pack of 12)
|Price:||$37.04 ($0.06 / Count) $33.14 ($0.05 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||1.04 Kilograms|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- CHOCOLATE MINT: This sugar free gum is an indulgent & guilt-free chocolatey treat that kicks sweet tooth cravings. A perfect combination of mint and chocolate. Comes in a resealable bag.
- KICK ASPARTAME: PUR is dedicated to making simple substitutions to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- NATURALLY SWEET: Sweetened with 100% natural xylitol that is sourced from European birch and maple trees.
- PUR IS MADE FOR YOU: Make a healthier eating choice. Enjoy PUR's great tasting gum without any artificial sweeteners.
- PUR's PROMISE: We are Vegan, non GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Nut and Peanut-Free, Keto-Friendly, Diabetic-Friendly, and Swiss made.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
From the manufacturer
What Makes Us PUR?
Naturally Sweetened with 100% Xylitol
Xylitol is a naturally occurring pentose sugar alcohol that looks and tastes just like sugar yet has 40% fewer calories. Xylitol is one of the lowest sweeteners on the glycemic index. The body processes xylitol without using insulin, making it safe for diabetics. PUR is made with Xylitol which helps to decrease plaque buildup.
Swiss-Made & NON GMO
PUR Gum and Mints are made in Switzerland with quality ingredients. Additionally, the Swiss government has a moratorium on genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in agriculture. You can be assured that our products are both non-GMO* and organic*.
Founded in 2010, PUR was built on the founding principle of making simple substitutions to promote a healthful lifestyle without compromising taste or quality!
We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy our products no matter what your dietary restrictions or choices may be. We listen and understand the needs of our consumers and strive to create amazing products you love.
Why Do People Love Chewing PUR?
- PUR gum and mints contain no aspartame or other artificial sweeteners
- Certified vegan and non-GMO*
- Gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free*
- Safe for pregnant and nursing women
- Made with natural flavors and essential oils
- Made in Switzerland in a peanut and nut free facility.
Try PUR Mints, too!
PURfect For Everyone To Enjoy!
All of our products are Certified* Diabetic Friendly and are Certified* non-GMO*, vegan*, and free from gluten, dairy, lactose, casein, egg, yeast, nut, peanut, sesame and corn.
- Spearmint - xylitol, gum base, gum arabic, natural flavors, carnauba wax, tocopherols.
- Peppermint, Wintergreen, Chocolate Mint - xylitol, gum base, gum arabic, natural flavors, glycerol, carnauba wax, tocopherols.
- Coolmint, Cinnamon - xylitol, gum base, gum arabic, glycerol, natural flavors, carnauba wax, tocopherols.
- Bubblegum, Pomegranate Mint - xylitol, gum base, gum arabic, natural flavors, glycerol, malic acid, citric acid, carnauba wax, tocopherols.
- Spearmint, Peppermint, Polar Mint - xylitol, maize dextrin (fiber), natural flavour.
- Mojito Lime Mint, Tangerine Tango - xylitol, maize dextrin (fiber), citric acid, natural flavour.
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
This sugar free gum is an indulgent and guilt-free chocolatey treat that kicks sweet tooth cravings.
Each resealable bag of Chocolate Mint gum contains 55 pieces. PUR gum is also available in Peppermint, Spearmint, Bubblegum, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, Pomegranate Mint, and Coolmint flavors.
Founded in 2010, PUR was built on the founding principle of making simple substitutions to promote a healthier lifestyle, without compromising taste or quality! With a growing number of dietary restrictions and health-conscious consumers, PUR set out to create products that everyone could safely consume, enjoy and share!
Naturally Sweetened with 100% Xylitol
PUR uses xylitol sustainably sourced from Birch and Maple trees grown in Finland. It looks & tastes just like sugar with 40% less calories than sugar while boosting oral health.
All our ingredients are sourced from Europe and made in Switzerland. PUR is a quality first brand.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.8 x 3.75 x 2.25 inches; 0.31 Ounces
- Item model number : 93315
- UPC : 830028001495
- Manufacturer : The PUR Company
- ASIN : B07BNTRLNY
- Country of Origin : Switzerland
- Best Sellers Rank: #44 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Chewing Gum
- Customer Reviews:
xylitol, gum base, gum arabic, natural flavors, glycerol, carnauba wax, tocopherols
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Coolmint: Has a light mint flavor. This flavor typically is nice for kids, and those who don’t like an overpowering taste of mint. Sometimes, I get really tough batches that are hard to chew, so I occasionally purchase this. This is the cheapest PUR gum on the market.
2. Spearmint: This is not only my opinion, but lots of family members and friends. I don’t know what happened to this flavor, but it tastes like mint gummies, and has a CHEMICAL aftertaste, it reminds me of spearmint toothpaste. I thought it was only me, but other people were saying it did in fact taste like CHEMICAL. If you like the taste of mint gummies, go ahead and purchase it.
3. Wintergreen: This gum tastes like really strong mint, and has a strong, spicy, kick to it. I would recommend chewing this if you’re out and had a tuna sandwich for lunch, it really freshens your breath. This is the MOST expensive PUR gum on the market.
4. Bubblegum: This has a typical bubblegum taste, but I will say that the flavor runs out faster than any of the others. Nothing much to say here.
5. Pomegranate Mint: This is the strangest flavor, and has an interesting taste. It’s supposed to taste like pomegranate, but it tastes just like GREEN TEA! It has a burst of fruity flavor for the first 30 seconds, and then tastes like tea.
6. Chocolate Mint: It actually just tastes like mint gum, with a very light, unnoticeable taste of chocolate. Just tastes minty.
7. Cinnamon: This has the LONGEST lasting flavor of them all! If you have about 3, the flavor will last for about an hour, which is surprising. It has a strong cinnamon taste, and is moderately spicy.
8. Peppermint: Has a really strong peppermint flavor. This one’s my favorite. The gums tends to stay soft, and is not very spicy.
Most of the flavors I've tried taste good. All of their other flavors I've tried are some variety of mint--both traditional mints like spearmint and peppermint, but also combinations like pomegranate mint and chocolate mint, both of which sound a bit odd but also taste fine. However, I think cinnamon is my favorite. I do have to main issues with this gum, the reason for my one-star deduction on an otherwise good product. First, the pieces are small. You'll need about two to get enough to really chew on, so even though a bag contains about 60 pieces each, you definitely won't get 60 "chewing sessions" out of each--more like 30. Second, with most flavors, the flavor doesn't last very long before the gum just starts tasting like nothing or even becomes a bit unappealing--for most flavors, I'd give it at most 10-15 minutes, though in the best cases there is usually at least some redeeming residual mint aroma. For this flavor (cinnamon), it's seems to be on the upper end of that, and the residual flavor isn't that unappealing. This is something I'm willing to tolerate for gum that has pretty good ingredients (and perhaps the natural flavors and sweeteners inherently just can't last as long as others), but it's something you should be aware of in any case. I mostly like to use it to help clean my teeth after having a snack or while driving (or sometimes just while bored and vaguely hungry) or at other times where brushing my teeth would be impractical, and for that purpose this works well.
To summarize, Pur is great, but the pieces are small and the flavor doesn't last that long (a tradeoff you'll find with most "natural" gums, it seems), but these are tradeoffs I'm willing to make. Cinnamon is probably my favorite flavor they make since it lasts longer and tastes good, but none are particularly bad.
Spearmint: This flavor lasts the longest and has a light mint flavor.
Wintergreen: The strongest minty flavor. I like it but it irritates my mouth if I chew it to much. (I have an especially sensitive mouth.)
Cinnamon: Tastes like the typical red-hot flavor. I don't usually buy this because I also find it irritates my mouth.
Coolmint: A gentler mint that reminds me of teaberry flavor.
Bubblegum: I like this flavor but it only lasts a max of 2 minutes then tastes bland. Least irritating flavor. I'm glad there is one non-mint option.
Top reviews from other countries
Well, here goes having purchased all three flavours. But this review is for the Cinnamon version.
Yes, it is Aspartame sugar free which is the main feature of this product, along with no plastic contents.
But, once you open the pack and insert two chewing gums into you mouth, expect a burst of strong flavour that confirms your initial expectations of having the most spicy Cinnamon natural gum in your mouth at last.
Problem is, the flavour disappears well before you find time to store the pauch in your pocket or drawer.
Yes, the excitement is OVER. Finito. Only flavourless gum left in your mouth to , well just CHEW.
Off course in the back of your throat you will have spicy Cinnamon calling card, like one part in million.
But that is it folks. Pay your money and see for yourselves.
If you consume more than say, six in one hour, expect your mouth to feel sore due to "Cinnamon" ( chemically created flavour). Not real Cinnamon in product otherwise ingredients would clearly show it.
If you're still here....reading this, then the plus side is having no harmful additives like Wrigleys offerings, you will not get rumbling tummy or bloating due to starch and other junk foundin other gums.
As for the size, it's literally the STANDARD gum size. You will NOT find anything bigger than this out there, so these complaints make zero sense.
Would I recommend to try it?
Yes, especially the cinnamon one.
But, would I recommend regularly purchasing it?
Now, initially I was going to say "no", but a lot of what distinguishes this gum (all mentioned on this page), makes me want to lean toward a "yes". Although only by a small margin.
But objectively speaking, it's not worth the money for the average consumer. The price is twice what it should really be.