Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.49
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Parts Express DAC Digital to Analog Converter (5.1-Compatible)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Converts digital audio from your TV to analog signals for use with older receivers
- Compatible with PCM stereo and all popular 5.1 and 7.1 formats
- DAC accepts digital coaxial or Toslink optical SPDIF input
- Provides stereo left and right RCA line-level audio output
- Includes power supply
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How do I connect my new HDTV Toslink audio to my older stereo receiver or amp that only has RCA inputΩ We get this question a lot. The answer is: with this digital to analog converter (DAC). This handy item takes the coaxial digital or Toslink optical S/PDIF from your TV and gives you standard L/R RCA for your stereo, amp, or receiver. Problem solved.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't say enough great things about this product and the seller. It decodes Dolby 5.1 and other surround sound modes. Before I hooked up this product my soundbar was producing nothing but silence. This product fixed everything. I absolutely love it.
1. The product does get quite warm. We initially had it powered on constantly. The life of the product could be detrimentally affected by its warm temperature.
2. Once when we turned on the genie server, the speakers emitted a high pitched sound. The problem went away when we powered the product off and back on.
We solved both concerns by connecting the product's power cord to an outlet controlled the room light switch. Now, the product is warm only when in use. Also, we have seen no recurrence of the high-pitch-sound problem.
By DangeRuss on September 21, 2019