|Item model number||PM-713W-11937|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Item Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.92 x 2.44 x 3.03 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.92 x 2.44 x 3.03 inches|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Manufacturer||Perixx Computer GmbH|
|Date First Available||September 20, 2021|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Perixx PERIMICE-713W Wireless Ergonomic Vertical Mouse - 2.4G Spec with USB Receiver - On/Off Switch - 6 Buttons Right Handed Design - White
|Price:||$22.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ERGO MOUSE - Natural ergonomic vertical with right-handed design. 6-button mouse increase your productivity; Recommended for RSI (repetitive strain injuries) users and particularly for those who work long periods on the computer
- 3 DPI LEVELS - Optical sensor for accurate navigation; Mouse sensitivity can be changed with the DPI control button; Adjustable 3 DPI levels of the 1000 (default)/1500/2000 DPI
- WIRELESS FREEDOM - Wireless 2.4GHz ergonomic vertical mouse provides up to 10 meters operation range; Nano USB receiver with storage compartment, easy for you to store your USB
- POWER-SAVING - Built in power ON/OFF switch button and power saving function. Two AAA batteries needed (batteries are not included in the package)
- CERTIFIED QUALITY - FCC, CE, RoHS qualified ergonomic mouse; Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10. Package includes: 1 wireless mouse, 1 USB receiver, 1 user manual
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Wireless Vertical Mouse
The vertical design will keep your wrist at bay by promoting a natural handshake position without forcing your wrist and forearm to twist unnaturally.
Compared to a Non-Vertical Mouse
Place your palm comfortably on the mouse instead of hovering your wrist in the air like you would with a normal mouse (non-ergonomic).
Six-button design with easy to reach layout. The buttons are including a DPI switch and two side buttons for convenient browsing navigation.
- Dimensions: 4.92 in x 2.44 in x 3.03 in
- Weight: 0.20 lb.
- Connection: Wireless 2.4 GHz
- DPI Settings: 800/1000/1600
- System Requirements: Windows 7 / 8 /10 and later versions
Natural Handshake Posture
Built on ergonomic principles to minimize muscle strain and provide comfort all-day.
The 2.4 GHz is reliable and provides a lag-free wireless connection.
Easy plug-and-play setup. Simply insert the battery, plug in the receiver and you can start using the mouse right away.
Streamlined design with a high-quality rubber coating that is comfortable to hold and does not get dirty easily.
Which is the Mouse Size For You?
Perixx PERIMICE Ergo Line comes in three different sizes: S, M-L, L. To have the most comfortable experience, measure your hand size to pick the right mouse size.
How to Measure Your Hand:
1. Length is measured from the tip of the longest finger to the base of your palm.
2. Width is measured across the widest area where the fingers are next to one another (as shown in the picture on the right).
Perixx founded in 2006 in Germany, is a solution provider of computer peripherals, specializing in input/output devices, keyboards, and computer mice.
Perixx's consumer and professional product portfolio is versatile across various applications from industrial and professional to personal usage. The growing need for customers has been our motivation for continuous evolution.
As a 'Value Creator', Perixx strives to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
We are here to inspire you with sophisticated product quality and fast customer communication.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Wireless Ergonomic Mouse 2.4G Vertical Optical Computer Mouse with USB Receiver, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Computers and Laptop, Desktop, PC, MacBook - White
Perixx Perimice-513 Wired Vertical USB Mouse, 6 Buttons with 1000/1600 DPI, Right Handed Design, black (11168)
Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Laptop, Desktop, PC, Macbook - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Perixx USA||More&Better||Perixx USA||AnkerDirect|
|Color||White||white ergonomic mouse||Black||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||usb||Wireless, USB||Wired (USB)||Wireless|
|Hardware Interface||USB||—||USB||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||4.92 x 2.44 x 3.03 inches||4.8 x 2.43 x 2.95 inches||4.92 x 2.44 x 3.03 inches||3.98 x 3.23 x 3.15 inches|
|Platform||Windows 8||Windows XP, Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Linux, Windows 2000 Server||Windows XP, Windows, Windows Vista||Linux|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a whim, I started looking for alternatives. I found vertical mouse reviews on YouTube, and looked around some more. Decided I would try this product, as the price point was low enough that - even if it didn't work as hoped, or worked and then died - I didn't have any heartburn tossing the money in the bin for the experience.
As soon as I got the mouse, I put it to work. Did some regular computer stuff to get a feel for the different set up (and boy, is it weird at first!). Kept knocking it over (it's about 4 inches tall), fought with the cord (the cord had been wired up tight, and so it would push the mouse around as the cord unraveled and relaxed), but after about an hour or so - wow! NO PAIN OR DISCOMFORT WHATSOEVER.
At work I use a garbage mouse. At home I use an ergonomic gaming mouse. But this $15 product beats all of it, hands down.
REALLY like this product. Can't recommend it strongly enough.
This is my second ergo mouse purchase and I am very pleased with this one. The first one was cheaply made and the scroll wheel didn't work well. This one, for the same price, feels much more solid and durable in the hand. The ergo design is about exactly what I would expect from a mouse. My wrist rests on the side instead of on the bottom like with traditional mice. The buttons require a firm click, especially the center scroll wheel. The blue LED is a nice touch to find in the dark but not too bright to light up a dark room. Yes, buy this one.
Top reviews from other countries
What more do I need to add.
Having broken my old Trust basic mouse, it did not survive being dropped. I looked for a new conventional mouse. Initially I looked for a Trust product having been perfectly happy with the original offering.
But I felt that as so much now is web and portal based that the move to a vertical mouse would be the way forward.
As always I looked at the options for a track ball item but the price is still too high one assumes they remain a niche market and product.
So the next thought was a vertical mouse and then it was a toss up between Perixx and Trust. I already use a heavy duty Perixx 517 keyboard and as that has worked perfectly I felt I could send my order for a mouse to the same company.
The controls work fine and I had to do 0% relearning as everything falls to hand. I have quite large hands and the mouse is an ideal fit nothing is a stretch to reach and operate.
For the money and the feel of the item this was a good purchase. I am always a bit uncertain about generic items many of which fall into the comparison list on this page.
If you are after a small change in your office you could do worse than invest in a vertical mouse for all those bound to a computer terminal.
Still working fine in 2021. Although my colleague was completely floored by overthinking how to use it.
Ergonomics- Well designed but should have been a bit wider so that you wouldn't have to apply pressure from the thumb side.
Material- Amazing. glossy on buttons and matt rubber on palm and thumb side.
Design- Blue LED Light on the thumb side is very subtle and sleek. Doesn't distract your eyes (The fear I had). The red infrared light on the bottom is strong. It should have been an invisible one. Very long cable for wired version.
Buttons- It is quite elongated, So if u hold the mouse halfway, you can still click the buttons which are good. You don't need to reach the front edge to click. The bad part is the clicks are not silent. It has the strong noise of cheap plastic clicks. The scroll wheel is too hard to press. Literally, have to hold the mouse firmly to click the scrollwheel.
Accuracy- 1600 DPI is ok. But the more the better. 2000DPI+ would have been better.