Pets Imperial® Arlington Chicken Coop with Extra Long Run 8ft/2.5m and Ashpalt Roof Suitable for 4/6 Birds Depending On Size
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||97.92 x 28.92 x 39 inches|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Levels||2|
About this item
- Approximate Dimensions incl nest box: 8 ft 2" (W) x 2 ft 5" (D) x 3 ft 3" (H)
- Galvanized metal pull-out tray for very easy cleaning. Suitable for 4 to 6 birds depending on size.
- Made from animal friendly treated timber, designed to last for years. Totally fox proof.
- Comes flat packed,supplied in two boxes. Requires assembly, clear instructions.
- Roof Opens giving access to all part of Coop. Roof made of Asphalt roof.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
From the brand
Arlington Chicken Coop
Why choose this coop?
The Arlington Deluxe Chicken Coop is a small chicken coop with run designed to accommodate from 3 to 4 small-sized birds (bantams).
Dimensions incl nest box: 8 ft 2" (W) x 2 ft 5" (D) x 3 ft 3" (H)
* All measurements include overhangs and are approximate
- Suitable for up to 6 small-sized birds (bantams)
- One nesting area
- 2 individual nesting spaces
- Opening nesting area lid for easy egg collection
- Easy to clean slide-out galvanised tray
- Closeable hen house door
- Waterproof asphalt roof
- Run area with super-tough reinforced wire
This chicken coop includes both an interior space for roosting (two roosting perches inside) and nesting (nesting box with two spaces), and an exterior extended run area for the birds to roam around, sunbathe, dust bathe, and forage on grass.
The nesting area with two compartments has an opening roof for easy egg collection and cleaning.
Another feature that enhances hygiene is the pull-out tray board. It sits right beneath the main living area where the perches are.
An asphalt roof also provides insulation and protection from the elements. The strong asphalt acts as an insulator, ensuring your coop stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, therefore keeping your birds happy, healthy, and laying.
Locking your chickens in the evening and letting them out in the morning is easy with the built-in hinged handle (corn beef key) connected to the pophole (door). Simply pick up the handle and push it in to close the door – no need to enter the run area to do so. This will keep your chickens safe from predators during the night.
|Dimensions incl nest box||8 ft 2" (W) x 2 ft 5" (D) x 3 ft 3" (H)|
|Suitable for||Rabbits, ferrets, fowl, duck, guinea pig, quail|
|No: of boxes||2|
- Product Dimensions : 97.92 x 28.92 x 39 inches
- Date First Available : September 8, 2020
- Manufacturer : Pets Imperial
- ASIN : B08HNG3FRJ
- Best Sellers Rank: #285,208 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #579 in Poultry Habitat Supplies
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2021
on top in event of wind or inclement weather. The raised sleeping area is roomy. Perfect for 2 large hens. The wire netting is sturdy. I placed two wood stake logs along sides of run to prevent predators from digging under, bricks on other sides. The logs allow door access. Very pleased with instructions and finished product. The tops consists of very nice roofing quality product. The ground must be even to prevent gaps or uneven fitting sides. I was expecting a lesser quality item due reviews, but was pleasantly surprised. Performs magnificently.
The installation was straight forward and extremely easy. Unfortunately, that's were the pros end.
The product is made of extremely light wood and its very fragile.
Not all hardware was included. Missing #5 screws, and #6 bolts and nuts.
Once assembled, product is very flimsy and pre-connected joints will break if not EXTREMELY careful.
All pre-connected panels were slightly warped, causing main door to the coop to stick/not open without force.
Coop is much smaller than what is portrayed in the pictures.
Insanely expensive for the underwhelming product.
I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for a "Sturdy, long lasting" coop. If you live in a location with the chance of harsh weather, I just don't see this flimsy coop lasting. Would only recommend using this for 0-2 month old chicks before introducing them to your flock. As for the price, I would justify buying this for maybe... MAYBE $150. Not the $430 joke of a price they have on it currently.