Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $52.85 shipping
Philips Kitchen Appliances Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer XXL, with Fat Removal Technology, 3 Lbs, Black, HD9650/96
|List Price:||$399.95 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.00 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer XXL|
|Brand||Philips Kitchen Appliances|
|Item Weight||19 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Philips Airfryer XXL is the healthiest way to fry, with little or no added oil. It's the only air fryer with fat reduction technology that reduces and captures excess fat
- With a 3 pounds capacity you can now make delicious meals for the up to 6 people every day. Fits a whole chicken or 2 bags of frozen French fries; Just as crispy as deep-fried
- The air fryer is instantly hot and ready to go in seconds, cooking 4 times faster than a conventional oven. With no preheat needed, you can save time and start cooking right away
- Multi-cooking technology: Air fry, bake, grill, roast, reheat, dehydrate, and toast, all in the same device. The digital interface includes 5 one-touch programs
- Cleaning is simple: The Philips Airfryer XXL includes dishwasher-safe removable parts, and a quick-clean basket to save you time
- Included components: Airfryer, recipe book and instructions
Buy this product as Renewed and save $98.62 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Philips Airfryer XXL is the only Airfryer with fat removal technology that extracts and captures excess fat, more fat than other air fryer competitors. Now you can fry your favorite foods with little or no added oil AND remove fat from food, too. The result is delicious and healthier fried food that is as crispy as deep-fried with 90% less fat! The Airfryer can do more than just fry; it also grills, roasts, bakes, reheats, dehydrates and toasts taking on the role of multiple kitchen appliances, even toaster ovens. With over 200 easy-to-make and inspiring dishes to try, the Airfryer will become a one-stop solution for all of your meals. Philips Airfryer XXL also creates less smell and splattering than conventional fryers, it is easy to clean, safe and economical for your daily use! Based on fat captured in the basket, when cooking Pork belly for 20 min vs leading Air fryer brands Compared to fresh fries prepared in a conventional deep fryer.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided on the Philips brand simply because of the reputation and the higher than average ratings. Than it was a matter of which model air fryer I would purchase. I have 2 children, and wanted a fryer that would be able to handle a larger quantity of food, which was why I settled on the XXL model. The ability to stop mid cooking, and than pick up where I started was great. I didn’t want to have to constantly reset the temperature and time every time I wanted to check on the food cooking inside. The footprint isn’t that bad, considering the size of the cooking area. And clean up is relatively painless. Granted, there are pieces to wash (and I wash by hand, I do not use the dishwasher) and sometimes the mesh bottom is a pain to clean. But I did like the bottom of the fryer with foil to help with clean up, which makes it easier when I fry food with higher fat content (like wings - which are really tasty air fried).
Overall, I love my new airfryer. Maybe some days I wish it was bigger (like when I have to fry 2 batches of fries for my kids), but I would recommend this fryer to anyone. It’s relativelt quiet, *easy* to clean, works beautifully, and fulfills its purpose with ease. I actually use this appliance more than my Instapot!!
By AppleCody on February 2, 2019
By GIGI on March 8, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Sorry Philips! I realllllly wanted to love your product, but I think you guys need to work on the smoke situation, it seems to be a common complaint here in the reviews. However, I do want to note, that everything I cooked in it, cooked very well and it tasted better than it would have being cooked on a frying pan! Thumbs up for making food taste great!
We LOVE the air fryer, we bought the first model when they released and We decided to buy this new one, lets say that for the price it was quite an investment. We loved the concept of the basket in this new model.
Easy to clean and cook, no rocket science at all, BUT we are SO DISAPPOINTED.
Every time we are going to cook something, this air fryer produces massive amounts of smoke, we always have to run to open de doors and windows to make the smoke away. The smell inside the house is terrible. You might think: Oh my God, what she is cooking?
For your surprise no matter what we cook, the amount of smoke is always the same, bacon, beef or French fries, it doesn't matter, it always get messy.
Less than a month and the drawer is not closing properly, there is a huge gap between the pieces 😳.
I don't know if we were unlucky or there is something wrong with this model.
I'm definitely returning mine today!