- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Playskool Sit ‘n Spin Classic Spinning Activity Toy for Toddlers Ages Over 18 Months (Amazon Exclusive),Multicolor
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PLAYTIME COMES FULL CIRCLE : Remember when you discovered how to sit, spin, and giggle yourself silly. Well, now it’s time for YOUR little one to enjoy the winning spinning fun of this classic sit on spinning activity toy
- TURN THE FUN LOOSE : The fun goes round and round with this twirling activity toy for toddlers. Push and pull the stationary wheel to make the base spin fast or slow. Kids control the speed
- A CLASSIC SPIN ON ACTIVE PLAY : With spin tactic spinning action, this super fun activity toy for toddlers 18 months and up gets them whirling and twirling and helps them practice balance, coordination, and motor skills
- HOURS OF INDOOR FUN : A favorite preschool play activity for generations, a wild ride on the Playskool Sit and Spin toy is a great way to get their giggles and wiggles out
- EASY FRUSTRATION FREE SHIPPING : Ships in simple recyclable brown packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, so your busy little bee can get to the play right away ; Product color may vary as per stock availability
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A beloved family favorite, this classic spinning activity toy for toddlers has been spinning out fun for generations! Awesome for active indoor play, the Playskool Sit ‘n Spin toy lets your toddler control the spinning action with an easy to spin design that can go fast or slow. Kids 18 months and up can spin their sillies out, while the active play can encourage balance, coordination, motor skills—and perhaps even a post playtime nap! Playskool and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
The classic Sit 'n Spin toy has all the twirling' fun you grew up with and your child will love to whirl, twirl and spin on it. The toy encourages balance and coordination and now it spins even more easily and smoothly. Turn the wheel to start the fun and watch your child have a ball and stay active.
WARNING: Product must be assembled by an adult. Keep small parts necessary for assembly out of children's reach.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was also worried about quality as other reviewers stated it isn’t as sturdy as those of the late 70s/early 80s and doesn’t spin as well, but I found it to be well made and have no concerns thus far. It is assembled using only one screw (which did concern me), but it has been subjected to a lot of use and abuse in the last week from the 3.5-year old as well as the 1.5-year old, and we are hopeful it will make it for the long haul. I will certainly update if it doesn’t!
If I could give this zero I would. It is EXTREMELY TINY. I decided to go against my gut with the reviews and get it for my son. It's ridiculous how tiny it is. If your child is a newborn maybe they'll fit. But that's about all. I probably wont even hear back. But heed my warning and go with a more expensive one. Get your money's worth I guess.
By Ann on December 26, 2017
By Nm12 on October 25, 2017
By Jae on January 11, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
She still plays with it so we kept it but honestly I would say don’t bother.