Pork King Good Low Carb Keto Diet Pork Rind Breadcrumbs! Perfect For Ketogenic, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Sugar Free and Bariatric Diets (Original) (Original, 12 Oz Jar)
Enhance your purchase
|Size||12 Ounce (Pack of 1)|
|Brand||Pork King Good|
About this item
- ✔️ NO CARBS! For those of you following a ketogenic diet, paleo diet, bariatric diet, gluten-free, diabetic diet, or just watching your carbs, you’ll now be able to enjoy your favorite foods again without the guilt! Each serving of our Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs has absolutely no carbs!
- ✔️ SIMPLE & DELICIOUS RECIPES! We’ve taken our insanely delicious Pork King Good Pork Rinds and chicharrones and grinded them down into crumbs to be used in place of bread crumbs in your favorite recipes! Try them out to make chicken fingers, fish sticks, eggplant parmigiana, meatballs, and even in place of flour for pizza crusts, garlic bread, and even pancakes! The options are limitless! Visit us online for free recipes.
- ✔️ CONVENIENT! If you’ve tried crunching up pork rinds before in your low carb recipes, you know that it’s pretty time consuming and tedious, albeit delicious. We at Pork King Good have been grinding up pork rinds for our own personal ketogenic use for quite some time, until deciding to offer this convenient option to the masses! Each of our 12 oz packages contain 4 whole cups worth of Pork Rind Crumbs and the jar shape makes for easy scooping and measuring!
- ✔️ WHY PORK RINDS? First and foremost, they’re Pork-King good! (See what we did there?!) We’ve developed the most insanely delicious pork rinds out there...Light, salty, crunchy melt-in-your-mouth whisps of deliciousness...need we say more? Pork King Good pork rinds are not just any old snack food. They’re the ultimate, naturally low-carb, quintessentially keto snack food! Each serving contains: - 0 grams of carbs - 0 grams of sugar - Only 90 calories!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We at Pork King Good have experimented with tons of alternative, low-carb breading options, pizza crusts, bread, pancakes, etc. and found that our favorite solution was also one of our favorite snacks: the pork rind! We found ourselves grinding up bags of pork rinds or chicharrones at a time so that we’d always have some on hand to quickly throw meals together, and it dawned on us that others might appreciate this as well. Voila! This is how Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs came to be. So, we’ve decided to offer a convenient pre-crushed option to the masses in the form of Pork Rind Crumbs! Our jars are convenient for measuring and also ensure freshness without having to worry about separate resealable storage containers. Simply close your jar and you're good to go! So why pork rinds? First and foremost, they’re pork-king good! (See what we did there?!) We’ve developed the most insanely delicious pork rinds out there...Light, salty, crunchy melt-in-your-mouth whisps of deliciousness...need we say more? Pork King Good pork rinds are not just any old snack food. They’re the ultimate, naturally low-carb, high-protein, quintessentially keto snack food! Using Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs as a breading is easy! Simply coat your chicken, pork, or fish (or even vegetables) in something that will make the crumbs stick (you can use a simple egg/cream mix or get creative with ingredients like pickle juice, sour cream, or ranch dressing). Then, cover them in Pork King Good Pork Rind Crumbs and bake or fry as you normally would! Easy, delicious, and a low carb game-changer!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 7 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- UPC : 860199002250
- Manufacturer : Pork King Good
- ASIN : B07MLXWXW7
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,007 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on March 24, 2019
By Amazon Customer on February 8, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.