|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 3.1 x 6.7 inches|
|Item model number||BD12860|
|Maximum weight recommendation||0.22 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Other Sellers on Amazon
MomWasher (New Packaging)
Enhance your purchase
- UPSIDE DOWN ERGONOMIC DESIGN: made to be held upside down, includes narrow angled neck for comfortable continuous stream of relief in the right spot
- PORTABLE BIDET: Holds 10oz and comes with waterproof storage bag for on-the-go. Pro-tip: add 1-2 drops of witch hazel for extra relief.Features: Unscented
- C-SECTION USE: Easy cleaning down there during limited mobility recovery without putting pressure on soreness or incision
- PACK IN HOSPITAL BAG: Use in 1st post birth bathroom trips and back at home. Pro tip: save for everyday use to clean during menstruation or hemorrhoids
- NEW FRIDA MOM, CREATED BY FRIDABABY, the makers of NoseFrida, Fridet the MomWasher, and the best selling baby care kits
- COLOR MAY VARY: We have launched a new color to match Frida Mom. If you receive a blue or pink Upside Down Peri Bottle, you're good to go
From the manufacturer
|Disposable Underwear||Instant Ice Maxi Pads||Perineal Cooling Pad Liners||Perineal Healing Foam||Delivery + Nursing Gown||Hospital Bag Essentials Complete Kit|
|Comfy underwear that holds everything in and stretches as much as you have||Chill your lady bits with a pad-length ice pack that helps reduce swelling and pain||Witch-hazel-infused pad liners that cools soreness and itchiness||Witch-hazel-infused foam that soothes without sinking into pads||Soft jersey gown with front closure for easy nursing access and skin-to-skin bonding|
Way better than the hospital squirt bottle, the MomWasher is a peri bottle designed to make postpartum healing cleaner and easier. No hand in the toilet required. No pressure on c-section soreness. Think bidet for your vajay…now that's magic.
FROM DELIVERY TO BOOGERS, BUTTS AND BEYOND! Frida is the brand that gets parents. That means you. We are not a lifestyle. Far from it. We are a solution-based brand. The 411 of parenting. The who-do-I-call-in-the-middle-of-the-night-cause-my-baby-won't-stop-screaming brand.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I required 7 stitches so after urinating, I was directed not to use toilet paper and to utilize the hospitals version of a handheld bidet. I am trying to find the proper verbage in order to explain this product to first time moms without being too detailed considering the subject. To first time moms, I would definitely buy this upside down Frida brand peri cleaner. Basically, after you deliver your baby and have to use the bathroom for the first time, you could be very sore, bloody and maybe even have some stitches if you tear down there. The hospital supplies you with an awkward bottle that you fill with water, sit on toilet and rinse down there instead of using toilet paper. It can get messy and it isn’t convenient. This bottle is made specifically to rinse yourself while sitting on the toilet or even standing in the shower which I personally did and was glad that I put this in my hospital bag. Trust me, if you don’t end up making this purchase before your due date and put it in your hospital bag, you will absolutely regret not spending the money on this. It helps with your personal hygeine and it’s actually soothing to sore spots. Don’t skip this product! There’s nothing out there comparable.