Potaroma Silvervine Stick Cage Balls, Edible for Cats, Catnip Gall Fruit Bell Balls, Catmint Toys for Indoor Kitty, Dental Cat Toy for Teeth Cleaning, Matatabi Cat Chew Toy for Kitten Lick
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||2.00 Count|
About this item
- 3 Cage Balls, 4 Attractants: The cages of balls are made from hand-woven organic silvervine sticks and the inside balls are made out of pure natural catnip and gall fruit. The 3 different flavors together with the bell in one of the cage balls will most likely attract your cats like a magnet. The toys prove to be effective to effective to get lounging cats up and moving
- Guaranteed Natural: 100% natural catnip, silvervine and gall fruit make the cage balls the safe, pure and potent choice for your cat
- Fun & Edible Cat Toys: the exterior silver vine sticks and the interior catnip ball and gall fruit ball are all edible for cats. Contained "nepetalactone", "actinidine" and "dietary fiber" help cats soothe mind, eliminate hairballs and improve digestion
- Oral Health: When cats chew on the cage balls, the rugged structure effectively eliminates dental plaque and tartar, effectively helps clear off fetid breath and improve oral health for your furry babies. The healthier your cats are, the closer you get together
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us and we will either issue refund or send a new replacement without the hassle and cost to return. Size: 2.4 inches in diameter
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fun Lasts Longer
If your cats lose interest after playing for some time, you can cut off the exterior silvervine cage and take out the inside catnip, gall fruit and bell balls to let your cats play them separately. You can also chip off the epidermis of the silvervine sticks to intensify the silvervine smell for better attracting your cats to chew and bite
- Please keep cage balls sealed after each time use;
- Please keep cage balls in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Fun Out of The Box
- Fun & Edible Toys: The exterior silver vine sticks and the interior catnip gall fruit balls are all edible for cats;
- Catnip, SilverVine and Gall Fruit are natural herbs containing "nepetalactone", "actinidine" and "dietary fiber" which help cats soothe mind, eliminate hairballs and improve digestion;
- Most cats will roll on the ground, meow or even drool because catnip and silver vine can release the smell much like feline hormone, making cats get high as they're in oestrus. Cats will recover soon.
- Excrete Hairballs
- Improve Digestion
- Teeth Cleaning
- Soothe Mind
Catnip is a common kind of natural herb, non-toxic and beneficial for your feline. With one whiff of catnip, your cat promptly goes nuts because catnip targets feline "happy" receptors in the brain. Most cats react to catnip by rolling on the ground, meowing, rubbing face or even drooling. Catnip is helpful for cats’ digestive tract and freshen breath. Response to catnip is hereditary, about 70% of cats have behavioral reactions. In addition, it’s better for above 3 months feline ( sexual maturity) to enjoy catnip.
Silvervine, another natural herb, a potent alternative to catnip. Like catnip, it’s also not toxic or addictive. When exposed to silvervine, reactions of cats are similar to catnip. Cats showed a preference for silvervine over catnip. If your cat doesn’t respond to catnip or has grown bored of it, silvervine is exactly what veterinaries recommends. Silvervine can relieve stress and anxiety, stimulate natural hunting instincts and even provide medicinal benefits. About 80% of cats respond to Silvervine.
Gall Fruit is the fruit of Silvervine. The gall fruit contains higher concentrations of the natural olfactory attractant (nepetalactone) to trigger the more playful reaction in cats. It mainly helps to Improve appetite and promote digestion. Compared with other two, Gall fruit is cats’ favorite, about 90% of cats enjoy it.
|Remote Clownfish||Dancing Carp||3 Catnip Balls||4 Pack Catnip Balls||Cat Molar Sticks||Cat chew Sticks|
|Product Name||Remote Electric Moving Fish Toy||Dancing Carp||3 Catnip Balls||4 Pack Catnip Balls||Cat Molar Sticks||Cat chew Sticks|
|Suitability||Cats, Dogs, Kids||Cats, Dogs, Kids||Cats||Cats||Cats||Cats|
Compare with similar items
| || |
Petstages Catnip and Dental Health Cat Toys
Petstages Catnip Oil Infused Dental Cat Toy
YEOWWW! Catnip Toy, Yellow Banana
SmartyKat Skitter Critters Cat Toy Catnip Mice, 3/pkg, Gray, Beige (39384)
Hartz Just For Cats Cat Toy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Potaroma Pets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on January 5, 2022
By Norm on December 21, 2021