Roots Circle All-Natural Citric Acid | Food-Grade Flavor Enhancer, Household Cleaner & Preservative | Non-GMO, Kosher for Passover, Gluten-Free | For Skincare, Cooking, Baking, Bath Bombs | 30oz
Enhance your purchase
|Item Form||Cream, Powder|
|Surface Recommendation||Stainless Steel|
|Volume||30 Fluid Ounces|
|Unit Count||30 Ounce|
About this item
- ALL-NATURAL, FOOD-GRADE, FINE-GRAIN POWDER: Roots Circle citric acid is one of Mother Nature’s greatest gifts. Kosher, non-GMO and naturally gluten-free, it’s ready to be mixed into food, added to your detergents, or used as a base for many household products.
- SAVE $$$ ON EARTH-FRIENDLY CLEANING SUPPLIES: Citric acid powers through stains, rust, calcium deposits, mold, fingerprints on stainless steel, and general household odors. Make your own Lemi Shine or create a food-safe citric acid cleaner for your espresso machine.
- PRESERVE FOOD THE OLD, NATURAL, HEALTHY WAY: One of most popular uses for citric acid is as a natural food preservative and additive, as it preserves food’s ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Use it to make sourdough bread, sour candies, ice cream, and for canning fruit.
- CREATE YOUR OWN MAKEUP AND BATH BOMBS: Take your skin and hair care to the next level while saving hundreds of dollars each year! Make your own natural, plant-based, effective beauty products, and have some fun by using citric acid for bath bombs!
- 100% SATISFACTION AND FRESHNESS GUARANTEED: Behind your Roots Circle purchase is the Roots Circle promise: Every batch is inspected for quality, freshness and potency. Nothing ships unless it’s 100% fresh! Order risk-free with our 30-day money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By TN reader on June 14, 2020
So I decided it would be cheaper and better to look for and buy Citric Acid to use for Descaling my Keurigs. One of them had gotten to the point where it would take almost two minutes before it would start heating up.
I have been periodically using strong vinegar to descale them. run a cycle, then dump it back in the tank until I had run so many cycles. After which I would dump out the tank, clean it, fill it with fresh water and just run several brew cycles to flush the vinegar water out of the internal tank.
Now with the Citric Acid, I just dissolve a couple of ice tea/coffee scoops then pour it into the tank and fill it half full of water. Then I run the descaling cycles, dumping the Citric Acid/Water mixture back in the tank. I about 5 or 6 cycles and the Keurig runs like new and heats up right away.
Now I'll probably only need to do at a guess about 3 cycles and just descale it when it starts slowing down again.
From now on, I'll be using nothing but Citric Acid to descale my Keurig machines plus you can use it to clean other stuff.
As for the packaging, the two plastic jars were packed in a box that was approximately about the same size as the two jars with a little extra space on the side facing the box opening where they put just three air pillows.
There should have been air pillows packed all around the packed item to prevent possible damage. Not just one side.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.