Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Pride Of India - Natural Crystal Rock Sugar Whole - 16 oz (454 gm) Medium Dual Sifter Jar - Authentic Indian Sugar Crystals - Used to Sweeten Milk or Tea - Offers Best Value for Money
|Price:||$9.49 ($0.59 / Ounce) $8.99 ($0.56 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Pride Of India|
|Flavor||Spice 14-Crystallized Rock Sugar Whole|
|Unit Count||16 Ounce|
|Color||Spice 14-crystallized Rock Sugar Whole|
|Material Feature||BPA Free, Gluten Free, Cholesterol Free, Vegan|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 6 x 1 inches|
About this item
- Pride Of India's Natural Crystal Rock Sugar Whole is CERTIFIED USDA AND PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Sweetener, Grown in India. Single Origin. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just add one or two cube to hot milk or tea to sweeten the drink. A candy which soothes sore throat, regulates breathing problems and improves digestion.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE - Contains 16 oz (454 gm) in Medium Dual Sifting Food Grade Jars for easy pour and storage. Easy to keep on the dine in table in homes and restaurants.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : It is a natural and pure crystal sugar with high satisfaction level. Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non engineered, VEGAN
Customers also search
Pride Of India's Natural Crystal Rock Sugar Whole brings Naturally grown food and herbal products from India that enhance the overall health of the human body through the centuries long tradition of consuming pure foods from farm to table. We are a family owned company and source all our ingredients from direct farms in order to preserve the quality as well as freshness of all our products. We value sustainable farming and aim to build a company that benefits the entire food chain from the grass root level upwards. We are committed to sourcing the freshest Naturally grown spices from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our Naturally cultivated pure spices render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the body. Pride of India Natural Crystal Rock Sugar Whole is also known as rock candy made up of sugar crystals. It is used for both culinary and health purposes. Rock Sugar is well known for sweetening tea or milk without changing its flavor and is also consumed as a candy. Dissolve it in warm water to make a sugar syrup and add it to iced tea, coffee, lemonades etc. There are multiple benefits of consuming natural rock sugar such as supporting metabolism, soothes sore throat etc. We offer the product in medium dual sifter jar which is easy to pour and store. It is best used with Pride of India various Teas. Our customers are the most important link in fulfilling our aim and therefore, we strive to provide an unparalleled service in order to satisfy all our consumers to the best of our abilities. We hope that every customer has a great experience with us and enjoys our exclusive products to the utmost.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 6 x 1 inches; 8 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Pride Of India
- ASIN : B00QWRSP2K
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,262 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #521 in Single Herbs & Spices
- Customer Reviews:
100% Pure Rock Sugar (Crystallized)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brenda Pena on August 7, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on February 13, 2020
Would not recommend in the slightest, It was an absolute waste of money (not to mention overpriced!) and terrible quality control.
Reviewed in Canada on August 17, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.