|Item Weight||9.17 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.09 x 8.9 x 4.53 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||F-701|
|Speaker Type||Surround, Stereo, Built-In|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
5G WiFi Projector 4K Supported - FANGOR 8500L Native 1080P Projector Bluetooth Outdoor Movie Projector / Full Sealed Design/Digital Keystone/300” Display/50% Zoom, for Phone/PC/DVD/TV/PS4
Enhance your purchase
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080|
About this item
- 【Anti-Dust And Advanced Low Noise Design】The advanced fully sealed optical components design avoid dust falling on the LCD screen of tv projector to ensure no black spots on the projection image. Make sure lower noise than other ordinary LED projectors on the market.
- 【FULL HD Native 1920*1080P Images】With 10000:1 contrast ratio and native 1920*1080 resolution, 8500L bring home the most cozy images and outstanding color accuracy for Home Theater, Outdoor Movies, Games, Graphics. FANGOR native 1080P full HD projector supports 4k video, which brings you crystal clear and satisfactory image, 80% sharper than other 1080p projectors.
- 【Screen Sync and Bluetooth 5.0 Function】 Two easy ways of screen synchronization: ①wireless WiFi connection ②with USB charger connection. Mirroring screen can play movies/videos/photos/games from your Miracast-enabled devices to the large screen up to 300". FANGOR 701 build-in stereo surround 2*5W speakers, restored every detail sound effect to let you enjoy the pleasure sounds in different scenes. Besides, you can connect your ideal Bluetooth speaker(not Smartphones) wirelessly at any time.
- 【±45° Keystone Correction & Zoom】Equipped with ±45° digital keystone correction to adjust the directions remotely. FANGOR 701 full HD movie projector reduces image distortion effectively. Digital zoom capabilities allows the screen size of the projector can be individually adjusted by remote control without changing the projection distance frequently from 100% to 50%.
- 【Extensive Compatibility and Professional Support Team】With a customized carrying case and equipped with HDMI, AV, SD Card port, which can use it with Laptop, PCs, TV, Chrome Book, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, MICsd Card, USB Flash Drive, Pads, smartphones (IOS and Android). Our FANGOR Projector offers 30 days unconditional refund service and 3 years professional technical support, If you have any problem, please contact us.
What is the main advantages of Fangor 701 projector different from others?
The sealed optical machine: Advanced fully sealed optical components design avoid dust falling on the LCD screen to ensure no black spots on the projection image. Make sure lower noise. The advanced copper radiator to make sure cooling performance better. This is an advanced design of anti-dust, lower noise and cooling system.
Brighter and sharper than ever: Native 1920*1080P resolution with contrast ratio 10000:1, 8500L make sure the most cozy image you've ever seen.
300" Mega screen: The Highest level 6" TFT panel which support 300” giant screen.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth function: Easily screen synchronization, Airplay and can connect with your Bluetooth device, such as Bluetooth speakers.
Flexible Digital keystone correction: Equipped with ±45° keystone correction to adjust the directions remotely.
50% Zoom: With the same distance, you can shrink the image from 100%-50%, Scale 0-10.
Customized carrying case: With a customized carrying case so that you can take it to any place, and also it is a good way to protect the projector itself.
Brightness: 8500L, Contrast Ratio: 10000: 1, Native Resolution: 1920x1080 Pixels(Support playing 4K videos), Lamp Life: 100,000 hours, Projection Size: 35"-300" Inches, Digital Zoom: 50%-100%(Scale 0-10), Aspect Ratio: 4: 3/16: 9/Auto, Digital Keystone: ±45°, Light Source Type: LED
- Because of old batch of goods need to system upgrade, when you meet the problem about horizontal lines or mess of color banding randomly after several months using, just ask for the installation packages to upgrade the device.
How to correctly focus:
⦁ Because this is a LED projector, and due to the projection imaging principle, the projector need to play better in a dark environment.
⦁ Firstly, you need to adjust the right direction projection by remote until the screen is square.
⦁ And then manually rotate the lens to focus. Sometime the keystone would be very tight but the image still not clear enough, at that time you need to try to tighten more a little bit the keystone to focus until the image is clear.
Totally Sealed Optical System
Design to prevent dust from entering, and equipped with the most advanced copper radiator to make sure cooling performance better.
Due to HDCP copyright, Netflix / Disney / Hulu are prohibited playing movies from the projector via wifi connection, You can connect FANGOR 701 projector with the TV Stick to watch the Netflix, Hulu, and etc.
NOTE: If there is no sound when playing videos from Netflix, Hulu, etc, please turn off Dolby.
Tips about Bluetooth Connection:
⦁ When you are trying to connect to a Bluetooth device, please make sure the Bluetooth device is in Pair Mode before you click the scan button. You can find the method to set up Pair Mode in the Bluetooth device’s Instruction.
⦁ Bluetooth can only transmit Audio, but not Videos. If you want to cast your device’s screen, please set miracast to play.
⦁ FANGOR 701 Projector’s Bluetooth can connect with Bluetooth speakers\Earphones\Soundbar, but not with Phones\Computers.
Fangor 701 Projector x 1, Carrying Case x 1, Lens Cover x 1, Remote Controller x 1, 3 in 1 Power Cable x 1, 3 in 1 AV Cable x 1, HDMI Cable x 1, Cleaning Cloth x 1, User Manual x 1
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using a cheaper RSA projector for quite sometime, and I have not considered upgrading for a while. As I was browsing deals of the day I stumbled across this projector. I tend to research products extensively before buying and ultimately decided I would give this projector a go. After a few weeks of playing with its multiple features this is the conclusion I've come to:
Picture Quality: The first thing I noticed was how crisp and detailed the picture was. I was just using a wall in my room and it looked like a built in 250inch TV. I tried to take some pictures of the quality but phone cameras don't do this justice. I fiddled around with a fire stick, xbox 360, and media player/mobile device hookups. Movies look fantastic as well as video games such as rock band off the 360. The mobile device display wasn't the best and tends to seem glitchy while moving from app to app or streaming. I feel the media player was not on par compared to the price point.
Remote Control: The remote is awful. It gets the job done, yeah ok. It was made of super cheap material and is obviously noticeable apon opening. The buttons can be awkward to click, and the projector doesn't always pick up commands from the remote. You'll probably find yourself clicking the buttons multiple times before getting a response.
Sound: Another thing I wanted to touch on is the sound. This goes for both the actual audio of the projector and the noise of the fan. The audio is OK on the projector. I'm an audiophile and to me, this just wasn't enough. There is no way to fix input lag when connected to speakers via bluetooth. To put this into perspective, rock band has to adjust to a 255ms audio delay between what's on the screen and the sound matching up to it. This differs from TV's and monitors averaging around 30ms. So watching things connected to bluetooth speakers might bother those wanting to hear explosions the second something explodes in a movie or video game. (not sure if an audio cable is significantly better or not. I would assume it is) Lastly, the fan in this machine is pretty loud. I have no other middle size projectors to compare it to, but it just seems to be louder than it should be. It doesnt bug me that much.
Other Notes: One weird thing about this projector appears after its turned off. Once it is completely powered down, there is still a faint bit of light that shines from the projector. In a pitch black room, you'll notice it. It's the last screen that the projector was playing before it shut down. Not a huge problem as i just put on the lens cap when I'm done using it
Overall this is a solid projector that offers pretty competitive picture quality when compared to other projectors. For the price point I feel like there could be plenty of improvements such as media player lag issues and the trash remote. I will not be returning it. It will workout well in my apartment for college.
- The bulb in this projector went out on me this past month. I tried to contact the company about the issue. They began ghosting me to avoid providing a solution to the problem. This projector isn't old at all and the bulb already went out. DONT EXPECT ANY SUPPORT FROM THIS COMPANY! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! There are PLENTY of other options out there with accredited companies with accommodating support teams. FANGOR can't deliver in the customer service. You've been warned!
Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2021
Update. Played it for company and that went well. Everyone loved it. We put a screen on my fireplace mantle and held it up with canned goods. Silly but effective. I wish the height of the projector (the tilt I guess) had more options but we set the front on a deck of cards and that worked. After emailing my review to the company I soon received a free screen in the mail. I had already bought one, but what the heck. Finding a permanent place to hang the screen would allow me to attach hooks/brackets for that purpose. Now I am just experimenting. Still happy with purchase.