Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Projector, GooDee 2021 G500 Video Projector 6000L, 1080P and 200" Supported Portable Movie Projector with 50,000 Hrs Lamp Life, Home Theater Projector Compatible with TV Stick, HDMI, Phone (YG420)
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
|Item Weight||2.8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- +80% Brightness & High Resolution Experience: 2021 upgrade projector adds +80% brightness than ordinary projector. With 1080P resolution supported, highest contrast ratio in this price range, it provides most accurate detailed images and vivid video, a high quality and cost-effective choice for indoor or outdoor activities.
- 200" Giant Screen & 50,000 Hrs Lamp Life: Arbitrary view size 44"-200" with distance 5ft-15ft, the optimum watching size is 60" screen with 5.9 ft distance. Up to 50,000 hours of lamp life, we improved TFT LCD light source technology, ensures lower energy consumption & longer life than conventional bulbs.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Speaker & Latest Cooling System: Built-in dual powerful speaker with SRS provide a wonderful listening experience even without external speakers. The upgraded cooling system creates a less noisy than the previous version. Note: Neither the projector itself nor the remote control include a battery.
- Multimedia Connection & Portable design: Equipped with HDMI/USB/AV/VGA/headphone ports to meet your multiple needs: Headsets, Laptop, DVD/VCD players, Phone(Note: Please prepare extra connection converters.), USB disk, Computer, PS3, PS4 etc. Absolutely lightweight and compact in size ( 9.6*6.5*3.2inch/2.76lb ), convenient to take it to anywhere.
- 5-Year Service Guarantee: GooDee provides 5 years Professional Customer Service & Technical Support for the projector. If you're not completely satisfied with the order, please let us know and you'll be offered a refund or replacement alternatively within the first 3 months. Absolutely risk -free purchase for you.
- Resolution: Full HD 720p
There is a newer model of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 5% on up to 1 of these for every 1 GooDee 5“ 1080P video baby monitor you purchase offered by GooDee-US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Compare with similar items
What's in the box
1.For iPhone connection：Easily connect your iPhone to projector with an extra Lightning to HDMI Adapter(Not included in the package).
2.For Android phone connection: Easily connect your Android smartphone with a Micro USB/Type C to HDMI adapter(Not included in the package).
3.For Mac Book Air: Please prepare an extra Mini Display Port to HDMI adapter (not included in package).
4.For Mac Book Pro: Please prepare an additional USB - C cable (not included in package).
5.For protecting your eyes and the projector bulb life, we advise you that each play time is no more than 4 hours.
6.This product does not include battery for the remote, please prepare yourself!
7.If the projector does not work, please be free to contact our technical support, we are at your service 24 hours a day!
8. GooDee YG420 Mini Video Projector doesn't support play protected videos because of copyright. (Such as Netflix, Hulu)
|YG420||YG600||YG230||W18||BL98||1080P video baby monitor|
|Max Screen Size||200"||230"||180"||200"||300"||5"|
|HDMI||1 Port||2 Ports||1 Port||1 Port||2 Ports||N/A|
|Included||With Carry Bag||N/A||N/A||100'' Projector Screen||N/A||Mounting Bracket|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2019
For an under 150$ projector class this is an excellent bang for buck projector.
You get decent sets of features and functionalities for it's price range.
If you want to know more, read on.
I've had this projector for less than a week, here's my experience so far:
- I've done a luminance measurement, what you're getting is a "150 ANSI Lumens" LED with LCD panel Projector (to be honest I expect lower number).
The company isn't lying on the specs, it states 3800 lux and if you measure the lux of the projector in front of the lens it is true 3800 lux.
Problem is, this number just doesn't translate to proper ANSI lumens until you measure the lux at the true size output.
So do not compare it to a true 3000 ANSI Lumens projector that cost around 4x or more such as Epson VS355 WXGA 3,300 lumens.
- With that in mind, for indoor with ambient daytime lighting effective projection distance no more than 5 feet which display roughly a 49" screen TV. With this distance, you'll get around 230 lux on white image.
At 120" projection size you'll be getting around 35 Lux white image give or take, which means dark room use only.
Forget about 200" projection size, I personally don't think it's bright enough for that even in completely dark room.
- The projector does have a native resolution of 1280x720 pixels a big plus compared to sub 150$ 800x480pixels projector. The fact that it also support 1920x1080P input is a bonus. You can use the higher resolution input and the projector does a good job in downsampling the image to a smooth 720P image.
You won't get higher fidelity, but you're getting a smoother anti-aliased image (you might need to use sharpness settings to compensate a bit).
- When using this projector for a computer screen, set the computer output to match the 1280x720 resolution for 1 to 1 pixel mapping and text will be very sharp and clear.
- The HDMI input is HDCP compliant and works great with Roku, PC and other streaming devices.
- The USB works with USB HardDrive and Sticks (FAT/FAT32/NTFS works, but it won't recognize exFAT for some reason). The USB port also works for powering up the Roku stick.
- Media capability is decent, some audio codec from movies won't play, but it does support Subtitle, multi channel audio and popular MP4 H.264 codec.
- It has a range of color balancing and sharpness settings which is very useful in tweaking the color temperature and brightness to avoid color banding and over sharpened image.
- The speaker is better sounding than most 15$ range bluetooth speakers out there, just be aware that it's a MONO speaker. You'll need an external speaker for Stereo sound.
- It has an Image output scale option (6 level), however it literally crop the LCD and scale to fit the image. Using this option can be handy if moving the projector closer to the screen is not an option, just remember than every drop of a scale effectively reduce the resolution of the output (less of the 1280x720 LCD is used).
- Lastly, you do get a nice bag (which fit the projector, but barely fit with power cable), HDMI cable, RCA input to 3.5mm splitter and an IR remote.
Stuff I haven't tried but exist (can't comment on these):
- I haven't tried the RCA input.
- The stereo Audio/headphone jack output.
- 110V/220V auto switch electric input (only tested at 110v).
- Tripod mount underneath the projector.
Now the not so good side:
- Temperature of the projector is on the warm side noticeable on the exhaust side and the fan tried hard to cool off the bright hot LED, so the fan noise is noticeable for sure.
- I found a few dirt inside the lens that I can't access to clean which I think affect the projection image similar to dead pixels (so far I've seen 2 spots).
It could be very well a dead pixels too on the LCD, I'm just not to sure about it. Not too big of a deal as it is not completely black, just darker pixels. Might need to claim warranty if more spots appear or things gets worse.
- Keystone adjustment can affect the focus of the image away from the center area. It is much better if you can align the projector to the center of the screen as much as possible to avoid the need to use the keystone.
- The remote in general works fine, but turning on the projector sometimes require two clicks of the remote power button, not sure because there's delay or the remote needs to wake up before it's functional.
Hope my experience gave more insights on this Goodee YG420 projector for buyers out there.
Finger cross that this projector last for a while :)