Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
No Pudge! Fat Free Fudge Brownie Mix, Original, 13.7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Wheat, Eggs|
About this item
- Fat Free Brownie Mix: Indulge your sweet tooth with fudge brownie mix! Gourmet chocolate brownies are perfect for family gatherings, birthday parties, lunchbox and late night craving. Add your favorite nonfat yogurt and bake
- All Natural Mix: Consists of certified kosher ingredients like unbleached wheat flour, pure cane sugar, Dutch cocoas, egg whites, cornstarch, wheat gluten, salt and baking soda and egg whites. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Zero Fat: Just the right dessert for health and diet conscious folks and chocoholics, our brownie mixes are fat and cholesterol free with a low-calorie count. Each box yields 12 to 16 brownies and 110 calories per serving
- Brownie Dedication: Brownie Dedication: Founded by Lindsay Frucci, a self-proclaimed brownieholic, is dedicated to making a delicious, easy to make fudge brownie mix that satisfies cravings and is guilt free
- No Pudge! Brownie Mix Boxes: Fat free, all natural chewy fudge brownie mixes by No Pudge! are the perfect sweet treat for the whole family! Check out our variety of fat free brownie flavors such as Mint, Cappuccino, Raspberry and original
- Pack of 6 13.7-ounce boxes of fat-free all-natural brownie mix (219.2 total ounces)
- Made with 100% natural, certified Kosher ingredients, including unbleached wheat flour, pure cane sugar, Dutch cocoas, and egg whites
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We’ve Got a Passion for Flavor
Reily Foods is a 5th-generation, family-owned company that provides the wholesome and authentic foods and beverages that create meals and memories that bring together family and friends.
Our New Orleans Roots Grew to Feed a Nation
Since 1902, we’ve helped to define the true food and beverage flavors of the South. We’re proud of our New Orleans heritage – it continues to shape the way we make our products and the way we believe in doing business. Our commitment to quality is more than a corporate promise – it’s a Reily family tradition.
No Pudge! Fat Free Fudge Brownies Mixes are the only brownie mixes that make delicious, decadent brownies with NO FAT. Great news for chocoholics who want to satisfy their craving while keeping the fat out of their diet. Our mixes are made from only the finest INGREDIENTS using no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Just add fat-free vanilla yogurt, mix and bake!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.31 x 8.31 x 7.64 inches; 2.38 Pounds
- Item model number : 013642
- UPC : 708758001019
- Manufacturer : Reily Foods Company
- ASIN : B000GZYAN2
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,266 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #24 in Brownie Mixes
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Pure Cane Sugar, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Dutch Cocoa, Egg Whites, Cornstarch, Wheat Gluten, Salt & Baking Soda.
Cutting tip:When pan is no longer hot, refrigerate until chilled. Run sharp knife or pizza cutter under hot water and cut, rinsing under hot water after each cut.Cake-like brownies:Reduce yogurt to 1/2 cup and add 1 egg white. Bake as directed.Lactose intolerant:Can substitute yogurt with applesauce, non-fat sour cream, silken tofu or soy yogurt. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.Double recipe:Mix 2 boxes per directions and bake in 9 x 13 pan for 35 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.Freezing:You can freeze brownies in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 6 weeks.High altitude:Increase oven temp to 365 degrees F. Add 2 tablespoons of flour into dry brownie mix and mix per directions above.Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.Direction:1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray an 8-inch square metal baking pan with cooking spray.2. Pour contents of No Pudge! Fudge! brownie mix into a medium bowl. Using a spoon, stir in 2/3 cup of non-fat vanilla yogurt. (You can substitute with plain yogurt. Just add one teaspoon of vanilla extract). The batter will be very thick. Stir well until the batter is smooth. Spread into pan.3. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.Makes about 12 brownies.Single serve in a minutes.In a small microwavable container, stir 2 tablespoons of No Pudge! Fudge brownie mix for every 1 tablespoon of non-fat vanilla yogurt. Stir until smooth. Microwave on high for about 1 minute.Top with non-fat whipped topping or frozen yogurt for a delicious treat.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have received 2 packages. The 1st package had 1 damaged box of brownie mix enclosed.
The 2nd package contained only 1 more box of brownie mix.
We are still 4 boxes of brownie mix short.
Prep note: the no pudge fudge brownie batter tends to feel very “stiff” (when compared with standard brownie mixes) so prepare it using a solid stirring spoon or spatula. Do not over-bake the brownies! Following the directions for making a very tasty no-guilt treat!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.