Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Puracyn Plus Wound and Skin Cleanser – Wound Care Spray for cuts, scrapes, minor sores, minor burns, and other skin irritations – 16-ounce
Enhance your purchase
- OPTIMAL WOUND CARE SOLUTION: This wound irrigation spray is formulized for all of your skin care and skin repair needs. Utilizing a unique hypochlorous technology, this first aid spray is used to clean all kinds of skin irritations.
- FIRST AID KIT ESSENTIAL: Use Puracyn Plus to effectively clean wounds, cuts, burns, and more. Through wound cleansing, debriding, and irrigation, the spray helps the wound repair process.
- COMPLETELY SAFE AND NON-TOXIC: The non-toxic formula is a safer alternative to antibiotics and steroids and can be effective for ALL ages. Also safe to use around sensitive areas including eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- NON-STINGING AND FAST ACTING: Puracyn Plus has no alcohol, iodine, or any other ingredients that would cause stinging or irritation during application.
- CLINCALLY PROVEN AND DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: Puracyn Plus uses a similar technology to what is used at wound care centers and hospitals around the world to help manage your minor wounds and skin problems at home.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Puracyn Plus is used for cleansing, irrigating, debriding, and adding moisture to wounds, setting the stage for optimal healing conditions. All Puracyn Plus products are made with hypochlorous technology, a non-toxic alternative to antibiotic ointments or hydrogen peroxide, for a safer way to clean the wound and jumpstart the healing process. The spray's formula is designed to not harm any healthy tissue. It is able to irrigate a wound which helps remove dirt and debris while minimizing the risk of complications that might affect the wound and healing process. FDA Cleared, this technology is a proven formula that is safe, non-stinging, and non-irritating. Whether its a burn, rash, cut, insect bite, bruise, or scratch, Puracyn has you covered. Looking to add to your first aid kit? Look no further than Puracyn Plus Wound and Skin Cleanser.
- Product Dimensions : 2.75 x 2.76 x 8.25 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Item model number : 085-6004
- Date First Available : August 6, 2011
- Manufacturer : Innovacyn Inc
- ASIN : B005G7M5ZU
- Best Sellers Rank: #30,691 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Brand - Solimo 91% Isopropyl Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic Spray Bottle, 10 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)
SkinSmart Antimicrobial Wound Therapy, Hypochlorous Acid Safely Removes Bacteria so Wounds Can Heal, 8 Ounce Clear Spray
Amazon Brand - Solimo Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution USP, 32 Fl Oz
Nexcare Gentle Paper First Aid Tape, Tears Easily, 2 Rolls
McKesson Puracyn Plus Wound Irrigation Solution, 16.9 oz. Spray Bottle, Non-Cytotoxic, 1 Count
|Sold By||Innovacyn||Amazon.com||Simple Science, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SimplyMedical|
|Brand Name||Puracyn OTC||Solimo||SkinSmart Antimicrobial||Solimo||Nexcare||McKesson|
|Size||16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||10 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)||8 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||32 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||2 Count (Pack of 1)||1 Count|
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.012%, Electrolyzed Water (H20) 99.916%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.031%, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl) 0.001%, Phosphates 0.040%
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will plan to keep this not only on hand in my clinic but also in my home. I also recommend this to patients and colleagues. This should be a staple in your first aid kit.
I recently had a a burn injury that I used the product on and it literally was miraculous the way that the wounds healed. Use it liberally and often especially on a new wound.
By NorthwestChillin' on September 22, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.