Other Sellers on Amazon
OliveNation Pure Peach Extract, Sugar Free Peach Flavoring, Natural Flavors, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan - 8 ounces
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- OliveNation premium quality pure peach extract has the wonderful taste of fresh ripe peaches
- Because the flavor is concentrated, you only need to add a small amount
- Give flavour of peach in your baking
- It is an essential ingredient in the fillings for homemade peach cobblers and peach pies; You can use peach extract to add the natural taste of peaches to ice cream, smoothies custards, and trifles
From the manufacturer
OliveNation Peach Extract
Peach Extract by OliveNation features the taste of fresh peaches. Naturally sugar-free and gluten-free, Peach Extract enhances the flavor of fillings, beverages, cakes, pies, ice cream, sorbet, frosting, and more. With it, you can deepen the flavor of any peach recipe all year long. Peach Extract by OliveNation is a premium product.
What are some ways to use Peach Extract? Here are some ways you can use it:
- Flavor a smoothie or shake with Peach Extract
- Flavor fruit salad.
- Enhance the peach flavor of a peach pie, cobbler, or other peach dessert.
- Bake peach scones.
- Boost the flavor of a canned or frozen pie filling.
- Make peach buttercream frosting, icing, or whipped cream.
- Boost the flavor of homemade peach jam or jelly.
- Create a sweet peach sauce for ice cream.
- Make a peach dressing with Peach Extract.
- Bake a peach cake or cupcakes.
- Make peach candy with Peach Extract.
- Create a peach crème brulee or custard.
- Use Peach Extract to flavor vodka, a martini, or other spirits.
- Flavor homemade beer or wine.
- Boost the flavor of a boxed cake mix.
- Make peach iced tea with Peach Extract.
- Create peach sorbet, ice cream, popsicles, yogurt, or frozen yogurt.
OliveNation pure peach extract has the wonderful taste of fresh ripe peaches. Because the flavor is concentrated, you only need to add a small amount. Our peach extract is naturally sugar and gluten-free. Use peach extract when you want to enhance the peach flavor in your baked goods or other recipes. It is an essential ingredient in the fillings for homemade peach cobblers and peach pies. You can use peach extract to add the natural taste of peaches to ice cream, smoothies custards, and trifles. You can also make a refreshing and fruity Peach Iced Tea or use it in sauces for chicken, seafood and pork. PS. Some times, if an order is shipped by Amazon, the product might be in food grade plastic bottles and not glass.
- Package Dimensions : 5.5 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : ESPS8
- UPC : 812725021143
- Manufacturer : Olivenation LLC
- ASIN : B004QXF0GQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #53,860 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #192 in Natural Extracts
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Water, Alcohol, Natural Flavors and Ascorbic Acid
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I suspect that extracts like this have a fairly short shelf life because the fruit flavors are volatile. To extend it, store tightly capped in a dark cool location, like a basement.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.