Citric Acid 16 Oz 100% Pure Food Grade | Multi Purpose Citric Acid Powder For Skincare, Cooking, Baking & Bath Bombs Resealable Bag by ALKA-G
Enhance your purchase
- ALL-NATURAL, FOOD-GRADE, FINE-GRAIN POWDER: The fine granular citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning.
- PRESERVE FOOD NATURAL AND HEALTHY WAY: Citric acid is one of mother nature’s greatest gifts. Naturally gluten-free, it’s ready to be mixed into food, added to your detergents, or used as a base for many household products.
- ONE INGREDIENT: Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent.
- CREATE YOUR OWN MAKEUP AND BATH BOMBS: Take your skin and hair care to the next level while saving hundreds of dollars each year! Make your own natural, plant-based, effective beauty products, and have some fun by using citric acid for bath bombs!
- KITCHEN ESSENTIAL: Flavor enhancer used for homemade candies and jams or to dehydrate foods, canning, home-brewing, baking bread or making cheeses Natural food preservative and core element of balanced taste and flavors along with salty, sweet, bitter.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.