RaceGT Wireless Computer Mouse, 2.4G Silent Cordless Mouse for Laptop, Mouse with 6 Buttons and 3 Adjustable DPI for Laptop, Deskbtop, MacBook , PC (Blue)
|With Deal:||$8.49 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.50 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office|
|Compatible Devices||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10 and Linux|
|Special Feature||Ergonomic Design|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Plug & Play design bring convenience to you】After pluging the USB receiver(stored in the battery slot) into the computer，you can start using it,no drivers need to be installed.The 2.4 GHz wireless mouse provides a fast ,powerful, reliable connection, effective up to 15 meters of range, effectively eliminates delays, dropouts, and interference.
- 【SILENT MOUSE】RaceGT cordless mouse reduced noise by 85%.Mute quite clicks makes you concentrate on your work and free you worry about bothering others.(Note: The forward Button and backward Button will make a clicking sound.)
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】RaceGT computer mice is made of skin-friendly, super durable material.Symmetrical and ergonomic design, suit for long working.
- 【AUTOMATIC POWER SAVING SETTINGS】RaceGT wireless mouse will enter power-saving mode after 15 minutes of inactivity.You can move the mouse or clicking any buttons to wake it up.Note: powered by 1*AA battery (not included).
- 【Wide Compatibility and Quality Service】The wireless mouse is compatible with Windows7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8 and Linux, etc., suitable for desktop, laptop, PC, MacBook and other devices. If you have any questions before or after sales, please feel free to contact us.RaceGT customer service team is on call 24 hours a day to provide you professional services.
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had mouses, mice? meeses? that have gone for a week, a month, 6 months, I don't think I have had one last as long as this one. So, it is durable- I drop it at least twice a day - to carpet, but still. Have changed the AA battery twice, and have used it temporarily on another computer, so it fosters well.
When I need another mouse, this will be purchased again, it for sure has outlasted an OEM plug-in.
The "CONS" are: This mouse does not glide well. The slick glide dots on the bottom of it, even new and out of the box, are sticking to the mouse pads I own, and even meet above-normal resistance on a piece of paper. I keep cleaning them off with isopropyl alcohol but that doesn't help. I own many other mice, cordless and corded, and they do not have this issue.
Next, the buttons will click before the tactile click happens. This has caused accidental selection of items that I didn't want selected often. This can be very dangerous when organizing files.
Sometimes, the screen pointer just starts taking off in a different direction without my touching the mouse at all. I verify that the sensor underneath is clean, and it just happens sometimes.
With the giant array of mouse choices out there, I recommend another.
I don't use mice very often and it was due to many being uncomfortable for my hand. This one is easy on the hand. It actually feels like it's made for hand comfort.
It takes a long time for the battery to drain before it needs replacing.
I've had zero issues and highly recommend.
I frequently lift my mouse to reposition it on the pad, but if you do it with this particular mouse then it will often click the side button. The side button click will do some action depending on the screen focus of the computer. If you are on a web page for example, it might send a 'back' command (reverting back to the previous page) and losing whatever you had on the current page. UGH.
Over and over and over again this mouse sent commands to the computer that were unintended, causing me to lose data. This forced me to pull out my old wired mouse to use while I waited for the newly-ordered wireless replacement mouse to arrive.
Needless to say, I sent this poorly designed piece of #@&$ (work) back to the maker.
The actual mouse is *fine*. The button clicks are fairly quiet (the rolling scroll click is as loud as a typical mouse though). It is a bit smaller than your standard wired mouse, so if your hands are large or your grip is too strong, you might find yourself with hand cramps.
The battery life though? >pass< look for another mouse if you don't want to pay for new batteries six times per year (at least)