|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 10 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||RAD-0007|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Included Components||Power adaptor, led strip lights, controller, wireless remote|
Radiance Color-Changing Light Strip Kit with Wireless Remote, 16 ft, Power Adaptor & Controller Box Included
Enhance your purchase
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Number of Light Sources||300|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 6 x 10 inches|
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Super bright 16.4 foot light strips are waterproof and flexible with dimming and brightness controls
- Multiple lighting patterns include flash, strobe, fade, smooth and dimming
- High Quality LEDs have a long life span of over 30,000 hours
- Resin Strips are cuttable and linkable every 3 LEDs
- Peel and stick self-adhesive tape for easy installation onto most flat surfaces
- Complete Kit! With power adaptor, RGB Controller and Remote
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Super bright, waterproof and flexible with dimming and brightness controls
Multiple lighting patterns (flash, strobe, fade, smooth and dimming)
Long life span of over 30,000 hours
High Quality: Resin waterproof for indoor and outdoor
Cuttable and linkable
Self-adhesive tape for easy installation onto most flat surfaces
Weatherproof for outdoor use
Complete Kit! With power adaptor, RGB Controller and Remote
Color: Multi color-changing
Length: 16.4 ft
Width: 10 mm
LED Type: 5050SMD (IP65 Waterproof)
LED Quantity: 300 LEDs
24 Key Remote controls mode, pattern and colors
AC100 - 240V Power Supply
1x Spool 16.4 ft LED strip light
1x RGB Control Box
1x 24 Key Remote Control
1x Power Adapter
SUGGESTED USES: decorative lighting, back lighting, under cabinets, around windows for homes, hotels, stores, boats, bars, automobiles; guidance lighting for theatres, yachts, trains to guide people move around safely; channel letter lighting for your stores, restaurants, bars.
Radiance color changing light strip kits include 300 waterproof color-changing LEDs on a 16.4 foot spool. Each kit includes a power adaptor, RGB controller, and wireless remote. Use the wireless remote to control both color and brightness. Self-adhesive tape on the back of the lights allows for easy installation in any indoor or outdoor area. These LED light strips can be cut and linked together every 3 LEDs.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They're (somewhat) dimmer at the end than the beginning. I had to return one strip because the LEDs at the end of it were so much dimmer than at the start.
2. The LEDs are inconsistent - albeit only a little.
3. If you were to attach two or more using the same power source + controller box, the brightness difference between the first and last LEDs would be egregious, getting linearly dimmer each LED.
4. The remote hardly ever works to turn one of mine on. It's so bad. I have to unplug and replug it into the outlet so many times to get it to turn on. And if I leave it on, it won't switch colors without the same treatment.
5. The colors will sometimes get swapped so the button for red will trigger blue and vice versa, or some other random jumbling. The fix is to turn it off and press Strobe a few times or something. Also, the buttons for strobe/fade/... are actually mixed compared to my other RGB LED remotes. Not that it matters too much.
6. My Roku TV remote turns it on and changes its colors via wireless interference, so. I'm not happy.
I bought two and had to get one replaced. Ideally, I would have returned them both and bought something else. But I had a $10 off promo code on anything on Amazon, which I used toward these. So, I didn't bother because I didn't know if I'd get my $10 back for sure. Anyway, I'd say other brands making this product are likelier to sell a better product. I wouldn't advise against avoiding this one.
By Tweakythetexan on December 29, 2017