Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $23.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||37.4"D x 8.5"W x 17.6"H|
|Item Weight||7.25 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10” RUBBER TIRES: The rugged rubber tires provide a smooth ride. The tires are 10” in diameter, which make this cart perfect for hauling both toddlers and cargo
- CLASSIC WAGON: The Classic Red Wagon features an all-steel seamless body and undercarriage. The extra-long pull handle folds under the wagon for storage and the controlled turning radius prevents tipping
- GREAT FOR GARDENING: Transport heavy soil or plants with ease! With a weight capacity of 200 lbs., this wagon can haul it all including gardening supplies, coolers, diaper bags, sports equipment and more
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 39.5” L x 17.56” W x 14.4” H. Recommended for kids 1 ½+ years. Maximum weight capacity 150 lbs
This classic full-sized Radio Flyer wagon has become a symbol of American childhood. The all-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges and 10-Inch steel wheels with real rubber tires ensure this wagon is built to last for generations of family fun! The wagon also features an extra-long handle that folds under for storage and a controlled turning radius to prevent tipping.
From the Manufacturer
The Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon that has made Radio Flyer popular for over 70 years. Classic, safe, and versatile this award winning wagon is a favorite for children and parents alike. The famous red all-steel body is seamless with no-scratch edges, so
From the brand
From the manufacturer
About Radio Flyer
Radio Flyer started creating smiles and warm memories for children of all ages in 1917. Today we remain a Chicago-based family company committed to creating quality products that inspire adventures fueled by laughter and joy. For over 100 years, countless voyages of childhood fantasy have been launched with Radio Flyer toys. This legacy continues to spark the imagination as Radio Flyer is rediscovered with each new generation.
Classic Red Wagon
This classic full-sized Radio Flyer wagon has become a symbol of American childhood. The all-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges and 10” steel wheels with real rubber tires ensure this wagon is built to last for generations of family fun! The wagon also features an extra-long handle that folds under for storage and a controlled turning radius to prevent tipping.
- A classic symbol of American childhood.
- All-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges.
- Extra-long handle folds under for easy storage.
- 10” durable steel wheels with real rubber tires for a quiet ride.
- Controlled turning radius prevents tipping.
- Product Dimensions = 39.57 " x 17.56" x 14.37"
- Weight Capacity = 150 lbs
- For 1 1/2 years
Real Rubber Tires
Controlled Turn Radius
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I treasure that wagon, it has come in so handy, we have a very long driveway and now I put all the Trash Bags in the Wagon and pull the wagon down to the end of the very long drive to put into the Garbage Container.
My Husband passed away a few months later and now everytime I use or see that wagon, I think of that Christmas and the wonderful man who gave it to me and it makes me smile. Now, its a very special "Little Red Wagon" .
Based on other reviews, I was concerned about the possibility of damage during shipping, but I found the wagon to be exceedingly well packed. There were sections of honeycombed cardboard packed all the way around the red wagon, and those provided plenty of protection to avoid dents or scratches in shipment.
Working alone, I was able to complete the assembly in 50 minutes. The instructions are very clear about what goes where. I did have some difficulty at two steps. In step 6, it says to "tighten until just snug," but I found that I had to tighten as hard as I could to get the hole to open up enough to insert the cotter pin. (As a woman, my idea of "just snug" is probably different that the manufacturer's.) In the final step, #12, I had difficulty maintaining the alignment of the rubber safety ball with the handle and the part that attaches to the wagon. What finally helped was to use masking tape to hold the rubber ball in the correct alignment in the handle, so that I could then put them with the wagon part without moving them.
Mine arrived very well packaged. It took me about half an hour to put together (better with two people), and as I picked up the fourth wheel to attach it--I saw that it had a bad dent in it, right next to the hub. I managed to get it on, but I suspect it will fail or rust before its time, so I tried contacting Amazon for a replacement wheel. Apparently my only choice was to take it apart, repackage it, and send it back--which would take hours!
So I went online and filled out a request directly with Radio Flyer, offered to send a photo of the dented wheel--and 3 days later my wheel arrived, no questions! Yay for Radio Flyer!
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on July 30, 2022
Reviewed in Mexico on June 11, 2020