Rapoo Multi-Device Bluetooth Mouse, Silent Wireless Mice, 4 Adjustable DPI, Support up to 3 Devices, Portable Optical Mice with Ergonomic Design, for Laptop MacBook Windows PC Tablet, Matte Black
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Multi-device Mouse】With USB receiver or Bluetooth smart wireless technology, no need to restart pairing process or install any software. Just short press switch button to quickly swith between 3 devices, Automatic connection after switching, saving a lot of time.
- 【Noiseless Mouse & 4 DPI】RAPOO silent wireless mouse features 90% noise reduction. Quiet clicks eliminate your worry of bothering others and allow you to better focus on your work. Enjoy peace and quiet during your browsing and working. You can adjust 4 DPI values from 600/1000/1300/1600, which is up to 1600 DPI. It can meet the accuracy of different screens.
- 【Ergonomic Design & High Precision Optical Mouse】RAPOO wireless mouse designed for right hand, flat radian fits the curve of the hand. Fatigue release, suitable for all day use. High precision optical engine, can without a mouse pad using the mouse on various surfaces like leather, cloth, paper, desk, wood or resin.
- 【Convenient & Extended Battery Life】Rapoo implements low-power technology and a power-saving design to extend battery life, 9 months battery life under normal conditions. Portable compact size, easy to carry on for office and business trips or travel. With anti finger-print and sweat proof outer shell, smooth touch. Suit for Laptop/ Desktop/ MacBook/ NoteBook/ ChromeBook.
- 【One Year Warranty & 30 Days Return】We are the designer and manufacturer for Rapoo mouse and keyboards, we have been engaged to providing the best products to our customers. All the products are hassle-free 30days return and refund or replacement and one year Warranty.
Buy it with
Durable Enduring Design
Around 5,000,000 times keystroke test
High precision optical engine, without a mouse pad using the mouse on various surfaces like leather, cloth, paper, desk, wood or resin.
Ergonomic Comfy Shape
Ergonomically sculpted design conforms to your hands to be naturally comfortable.
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I just got it and so far, it is surprisingly good. It is a little bit awkward since I am used to my old one, but I feel this mouse will be okay. It moves quite precisely and its weight feels just about right. Also, its size is a little bit smaller than the one I used previously but good enough. It has the on & off switch and also has bluetooth, which seems to lag ever so slightly than when I plug the USB. I especially like how silent it is. People said the older version's wheel was not silent but this one has a silent wheel as well. I am hoping that it will stay consistent like this without issues such as not clicking or the wheel not scrolling properly because the other brands I bought had such issues that eventually drove me crazy.
I will update it after several months of use. So far so good. It was a satisfactory gamble!
** Update April 7th **
The mouse is working well indeed. However, they do not seem to have the best customer service. I was trying to activate the warranty which did not work, and they have not replied to my e-mail at all for a week. At least the product is decent for now.
** Another Update April 21st **
They contacted me and activated the warranty!
Using only Bluetooth, and after pairing to both Linux and MS Windows 10 OS on the same host, simply clicking the Bluetooth button on the bottom of the mouse immediately engages the mouse for the OS that's powered up. I also tried the USB dongle and that too was seamless and allowed one mouse to be used with both OS's in the dual boot environment. I prefer to not use the dongle so am quite please that Bluetooth works very well as that was the goal of this purchase.
If the mouse can survive a few years, I'll be even more happier.