|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||32.7 x 11 x 6.2 inches|
|Package Weight||3.38 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||32.2 x 10.7 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||5.25 Pounds|
|Warranty Description||Manufacturer Warranty|
|Model Name||Razor Scooters|
|Manufacturer||Razor USA, LLC|
|Included Components||RipStiks - RipSurf - CMYK - FFP|
Razor RipStik Ripsurf
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Youth|
|Deck Length||32.2 Inches|
|Deck Width||10.7 Inches|
|Item Weight||5.25 Pounds|
|Load Capacity||220 Pounds|
|Wheel Size||1 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SURF WHERE YOU LIVE - Jump on the RipSurf and you’ll feel like you’re riding the waves even though you’re on solid ground.
- TRACTION PAD- Riding on two high-performance caster wheels and an authentically styled polypropylene deck, this is one ride-on that’s ready to make waves.
- Patented RipStik one-piece torsion technology
- Lightweight single-piece fiber reinforced industrial-grade polymer
- Textured traction pad with kick
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Surf Where You Live!
The Razor RipSurf – designed in Southern California. The RipSurf’s patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a real surfboard, but on dry land! Riding on two high-performance caster wheels and an authentically styled polypropylene deck, this is one ride-on that’s ready to make waves!
- Lightweight one-piece fiber-reinforced industrial-grade polymer construction
- Textured traction pad deck with kick tail
- Inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
- Also includes an extra wheel and stickers
- Patented RipStik one-piece Torsion Technology
- Product Dimensions: 32.2" L x 10.7" W x 6.0" H
- Product Weight: 5.25 lbs
- No Assembly Required
- For Ages 8 and up
- Max weight: 220lb (100kg)
Textured traction pad with kick tail
Patented RipStik one-piece Torsion Technology
Lightweight one-piece fiber-reinforced industrial-grade polymer
Inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still, get it! It's extremely fun!
I take it with me almost everywhere, it's easy to carry and light.
Just watch out for cracks and WATCH IT ON HILLS. You gain speed really quickly and "braking" means hopping off the board.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on June 1, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on June 25, 2017
A él le encantó ! Estoy muy satisfecha por mi compra.
Estéticamente se ve muy bonita y de buena calidad.
Reviewed in Mexico on March 8, 2021