& FREE Returns
Enhance your purchase
- Cowhide Leather
- Large tote
Have one to sell?
Add to your order
4 Year Luggage Protection Plan
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Customers also search
Large mab tote
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18.9 x 13.4 x 6.1 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : HS16ESST01
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 6, 2016
- Manufacturer : Rebecca Minkoff
- ASIN : B01GDWWQAA
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,158,442 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #15,017 in Women's Tote Handbags
- Customer Reviews:
4.1 out of 5
9 global ratings
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2018
I love this bag with one caveat -- It's just a tad too "tall" for me, but I'm keeping it as I love the color (a perfect magenta to go with an outfit I'm wearing to my nephew's wedding) and it's not too heavy. [You know how some bags (like Michael Kors or Katee Vintage) are gorgeous but already start out life empty at more weight than is comfortable to carry? Once I put all my stuff in the bag, I cannot almost not lift it.] This Rebecca Minkoff bag is a reasonable weight when empty so comfortable to carry. As I said just a bit too large in height for my 5'2" frame. But I'm keeping it! If you grew taller than me you'll love it!
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2017
Wasn't what I was expecting really. I do like the magenta color and I've always been a fan of Rebecca Minkoff from day one. It's just the bag is super narrow , sits very stiff and I just didn't think it was worth the $150 I paid. Wish I could return it.
4 people found this helpful