Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard with Multimedia Keys Wrist Rest and Red Backlit Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI for Windows PC Gamers (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Linux, Win xp, Win 2000, Win vista, Win7, Win8|
|Number of Keys||114|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMBO: Includes Redragon RGB Backlit Computer Gaming Keyboard and RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse. ALL-IN-ONE PC GAMER VALUE KIT, Fantastic for Gamers (New Improved Version)
- RGB BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD; 7 different RGB Lighting modes & effects, 4 backlight brightness levels, adjustable breathing speed. The keycaps offering clear uniform backlighting WIN key can be disabled for gaming. The PC Gaming Keyboard has been ergonomically designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. The gaming Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill. The integrated wrist rest gives you the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- MULTI MEDIA & ANTI GHOSTING; The Gaming Keyboard has 25 conflict free (n-Key Rollover) 10 Dedicated Multimedia keys plus 12 additional FN+ Multimedia keys (Total 114 keys). Keys are quiet, designed for longevity, durability delivering precise tactile feedback. Comes with Full numeric keypad and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection and ultimate Gaming performance
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; Ergonomic Redragon RED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI), 30G acceleration and Weight Tuning set. Total 6 Buttons of which 5 are programmable. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Keyboard Key Number||114 keys||114 keys||104 keys||104 keys||114 keys|
|Backlight (Backlight Mode)||RGB (5)||RGB (6)||RGB (5)||RGB (5)||RGB (5)|
|Multi-media Key||12 +10 (Independent)||12 +10 (Independent)||12||12||12 +10 (Independent)|
|Number of Mouse Buttons (Programmable)||6 (5)||8 (7)||6 (5)||6 (5)||6 (5)|
|Mouse Backlight||Red||RGB||Red, Blue, Green and Purple||Red, Blue, Green and Purple||Red|
|Weight Tuning for Mouse||8 x 2.4g weights||X||X||X||8 x 2.4g weights|
|Mouse Scanning Speed / Frequency||65ips /3600fps||30ips /4000fps||48ips /4000fps||48ips /4000fps||65ips /3600fps|
|Software for Mouse||✓||✓||X||X||✓|
Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So why did I buy a gaming mouse and keyboard for an office computer? Because I'm awesome. That, and think about it... gamers sit there for hours double-clicking to use the Sword of Gondor repeatedly, so it must be comfortable. Logic.
It’s also really cool looking; the mouse has a fabric wire which is really nice to have, and both cords are very long. I really love this set and I’m really happy with my purchase! Awesome stuff.
Update: On closer inspection, the mouse had been misaligned at the factory and the top and bottom pieces of the mouse body were not aligned correctly. I watched a video on YouTube for this mouse as to how to disassemble and reassemble the mouse and after a few minutes I had the mouse repaired. I *WILL* be covering this on my YouTube channel since I plan to review this combo set.
One more item: Redragon makes it VERY clear that software is included with this package. It is most certainly NOT. And they go to great lengths to hide the software from the end user. I have found what I believe to be the software links, but plan to test before I share them here. I will bump up the review one notch if the package works out well over the long haul, but given the mouse issue right out of the gate and the promised software NOT being in the box plus the poor web site support to find the program, I cannot reasonably give Redragon a 5 star rating until these items are corrected.
Update: December 2019 - I was able to correct all the issues with that first mouse and the software works just fine. I've since bought this combination of mouse and keyboard 3 more times and had no issues. This truly is a great keyboard/mouse combination and I've made it a standard setup on the 3 gaming systems I've built to date. Software is indeed on their website but it is a little strange to find - The mouse is on the website as "Redragon M601-3 CENTROPHORUS 3200 DPI Gaming Mouse " and has two downloadable executables - The Windows 10 version works just fine. I rarely run the software since it works fine without it but it is nice to be able to change the mouse parameters if needed.
While I am still planning to replace my workhorse basic keyboard with a programmable RGB like the Corsair K70 RGB or something by G.Skill or Logitech; if you are looking for a great budget combo with lights. This ones feels great to type on and looks great too for the price. I really am shocked. If you are building a new system and want to space out spending money on the really nice gaming keyboards, or refreshing the experience on and old system with worn keyboard, this is a great option. I didn't test for ghosting, but I didn't have any issues with any games or software.
Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018
The mouse works great but the keyboard came defective, I will have to return it, because several keys (W, H, ., backspace, delete) don't work.
I tried changing the usb port but it did not work.
I like the mouse too. The only complaint is that sometimes my forefinger doesn't automatically find the scroll wheel (it's between two ridges that are slightly too high) & I have to look at the mouse to find it.
Top reviews from other countries
First the keyboard:
The only thing gaming about the keyboard is the multicolor LEDs . The buttons are hard to read due to the font style and the Poor LED lighting.
The buttons are mushy but short stroke (which i like for word documents) and not very loud at all ( which i also like)
the cord is long enough to reach the computer.
Now for the mouse.
It's a mouse that does not match the keyboard. Why?
It also has an LED but only in RED
The mouse cord does not match the keyboard cord. Why? This is a combo
The mouse is average at best.
The keyboard turns off for 2 seconds whenever I'm writing at a faster pace, which is very bad when we're talking about a keyboard made for gaming. It also turns off for 2 seconds when i try to write the @ character (shift + '2' key pressed), and when it's back on it considers the Shift key always pressed, and only by pressing the shift key again does this stop.
The minor issue is that in both the keyboard and the mouse the lights stay on despite the computer being turned off.
However that is where my happiness ends. My last keyboard felt like I was typing on clouds. Light and smooth with very little pressure needed. This keyboard feels like I'm hammering rocks with each keystroke. I have to push down so much harder and its a deal breaker. I'm going to get my old keyboard repaired and pawn this one off on my husband.
As for the mouse, its very unappealing to me (visually and physically) I'm going to give it away. I much prefer my 5.00 LuguLake mouse I got 5 years ago.
TLDR: if you don't mind pressing hard great keyboard. Mouse is ugly and I didn't like the way it felt in my hand. Good deal for the price.