Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Replacement Voice Remote Control (2nd GEN) L5B83H with Power and Volume Control fit for Amazon 2nd Gen Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick,1st Gen Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick 4K, and 3rd Gen Amazon Fire TV
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New Replacement Voice Remote Control (2nd GEN) with Power and Volume Control fit for Fire TV Device, compatible with Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube (1st Gen), Amazon Fire TV Cube (EX69VW) ，Amazon Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen), Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite and Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design)
- Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
- This is voice remote control, you need to pair it firstly before you use, and below is pairing steps: Press the Home button about 8-30 seconds until the LED starts to rapidly flash amber, then the remote should automatically pair with your device.
- With standard navigation and playback controls, you can quickly skip to your favorite scenes.
- Alexa funtion make it easily to find, lauch and control all existing content you want, such as play music, view sports scores, check the weather, see live camera feeds, and control compatible smart home devices.
Buy it with
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
New Replacement Voice Remote Control (2nd GEN) with Power and Volume Control compatible with Amazon Fire TV Device.
Product Material: Plastic
Compatible with :
① Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen);
② Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen);
③ Fire TV Stick 4K;
④ Fire TV Cube (1st Gen);
⑤ Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design).
⑥ Amazon Fire TV Cube (EX69VW);
⑦ Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite；
⑧ Fire TV Stick 2020 Release & 4K.
⑨ Amazon Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) .
Not compatible with :
Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen),
Fire TV Stick (1st Gen),
or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
1) With power, volume, and mute buttons, you can easy to control your TV, sound bar, and A/V receiver.
2) With standard navigation and playback controls, you can quickly skip to your favorite scenes.
3) Alexa funtion make it easily to find, lauch and control all existing content you want, such as play music, view sports scores, check the weather, see live camera feeds, and control compatible smart home devices.
How to Pair this remote to your Fire TV Device:
"Press the Home button about 8-30 seconds until the LED starts to rapidly flash amber, then the remote should automatically pair with your device."
1pcs x Remote Control (user manual is included)
1) If you having trouble with your remote, Please read the user manual careful firstly, or you can direct to contact us customer service, we will help you solve your all issues.
2) If the remote you received do not work, please contact with our after-sale customer service, they will reply to you within 24hours.
3) If you have problems about pairing, please contact us timely, we will tell you the detail pairing steps. thanks~
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried to contact customer service to replace the remote but the app kept sending me in circles back to the beginning.
I am ordering another one to see if that one will work any better
My only complaint is not with the remote, but with Amazon itself who seem to have a new policy and charge you a fee when you return something, $7+ when you drop off and $15+ to have it picked up. This policy is going to limit my purchases in the future. Sorry to see this development. I hope this paragraph makes it thru the censors.
**UPDATE** Finally got it paired with my Firestick! The instructions that came with the remote are useless. I had to go into settings and then controllers from the Firestick itself. I chose add new controller and it instantly paired. Thank goodness that I had an already working controller, or who knows what I would have done....wait, I would have RETURNED IT!!! 3 star rating from me now instead of just 1.
Our first remote was awesome — always worked, all buttons functioned, we couldn’t have been happier. But this replacement is nowhere near the quality of the first. The button used to scroll through our streaming menus is off-center. So when pushing downward, at a perfect six o’clock on the button, the remote sends the signal to scroll left. In order to actually scroll downward, we have to find the Goldilocks sweet spot at about 5:26 on the button. If we hit 5:25, it scrolls right; hit 5:27 and it scrolls left. And no matter how often or how many ways we attempt to pair the remote with our TV, the power button and volume buttons are completely non-functional.
If this review was for our first remote, I would’ve given it a raving seven stars, if possible. Using it was simple, clean, easy — actually enjoyable, as it performed perfectly and simplified our remote world. But for a review of the replacement remote, I can barely give it two stars.