|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||March 30, 2015|
Rescue - 2 Year Data Recovery Plan for Flash Memory Devices ($0-$20)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new removeable flash memory device of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking.
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back.
Customers also search
Your digital life is irreplaceable. If your device fails, it can cost hundreds of dollars to restore all your photos, movies, memories, and important files. Manufacturer warranties may cover the cost of replacing your device, but not the cost of restoring all your data. Rescue is ONLY available to residents of the 48 continental United States of America.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Rescue - 2 Year Data Recovery Plan for Flash Memory Devices ($50-$100)
Rescue - 3 Year Data Recovery Plan for Flash Memory Devices ($100+)
Rescue - 3 Year Data Recovery Plan for Flash Memory Devices ($50-$99.99)
Rescue - 2 Year Data Recovery Plan for Flash Memory Devices ($20-$50)
Rescue - 2 Year Data Recovery Plan for Flash Memory Devices ($100+)
|Sold By||After Solutions||After Solutions||After Solutions||After Solutions||After Solutions||After Solutions|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|