Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, Organic, 25 Ounce
|Price:||$20.76 ($0.83 / Ounce) $18.57 ($0.74 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- USDA Certified Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher and manufactured in a tree nut free facility
- The perfect ingredient to create rich, bold recipes like hot cocoa, fudgy brownies, smoothies and much more.
- Bpa-free, recyclable and resealable bag.
- Our cocoa is used by home cooks and baking professionals alike.
Similar item to consider
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
Gourmet Dutch-Processed Baking Cocoa.
Rodelle's Social Programs:
Farm to Shelf vertical integration.
- Rodelle is thrilled to contribute to Sahanala members, improve vanilla farmers’ quality of life and help to build a middle class in Madagascar.
Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
Dark Finish. Rich Flavor
Our gourmet baking cocoa is Dutch-processed for rich flavor and appearance. Our cocoa contains one of the highest levels of cocoa butter on the market, ensuring superior chocolate flavor. From rich hot cocoa to fudgey brownies, Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa makes a difference you can taste.
- Dutch-processing reduces the acidity of baking cocoa and helps create more consistent results in baking.
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Manufactured in a wind-powered facility
- Resealable bag
Triple Chocolate Smores
Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa adds rich flavor to both homemade chocolate marshmallows and cocoa graham crackers. Upgrade your smore experience with this recipe!
Our gourmet organic baking cocoa is dutch-processed for rich flavor and appearance.. The perfect ingredient to create rich, bold recipes like hot cocoa, fudgy brownies, smoothies and much more.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.67 x 8.39 x 3.03 inches; 1.54 Pounds
- UPC : 085981311659
- Manufacturer : Rodelle, Inc.
- ASIN : B072BX7FZ1
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #60,945 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #127 in Baking Cocoa
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Organic cocoa processed, potassium carbonate
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first order accidentally contained non-organic cocoa but the seller made sure that my next order contained the proper (Organic) Cocoa. I am very grateful that the attentiveness expressed by this company.
Top reviews from other countries
It mixes and melts so smooth it takes desserts and drinks to a magical level
Only bad part is the bag is so thin, it arrived with little slits all over the bag from crinkles. And it doesn't reseal. Oh well they didn't chince on the quality of the product inside.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.