Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Roku Streambar | 4K/HD/HDR Streaming Media Player & Premium Audio, All In One, Includes Roku Voice Remote
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI|
|Item Weight||2.4 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 4.2 x 2.4 inches|
|Controller Type||Remote Control, Voice Control|
About this item
- Built-in 4K streaming device: Enjoy an easy, fast interface with the newest and most popular channels, plus access to endless free entertainment—stream in brilliant HD, 4K, and HDR picture with sharp resolution and vivid colors optimized for any TV
- Surprisingly big sound: Listen in awe as four internal speakers fill your room with clean, pure sound featuring Dolby Audio—calibrated for boosted volume and crisp dialogue, you’ll love how great your TV sounds at an incredible value
- Smarter than your average soundbar: Roku Streambar produces sound well beyond its size with the help of advanced audio engineering within the Roku OS—boosted volume and speech clarity will make your TV easier to hear and add rich depth to your music
- Simple sound settings: It’s easy to perfect your sound no matter what you’re watching—automatically lower loud commercials, boost the volume of voices, and optimize the sound for night listening so you don’t wake the house
- Quick and easy setup: Everything you need is included in the box—just plug it into your TV and connect to the internet; it’s that simple
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, and control your streaming all with the Roku voice remote—use your voice to quickly search, play entertainment, turn captions on, and more
- Bluetooth streaming: Bump your music in vibrant, studio-quality sound from your favorite channels or your connected Bluetooth device
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Is Roku Streambar compatible with Roku TV?
Yes. Roku Streambar connects seamlessly with Roku TV. You’ll enjoy a smoother setup, easy access to sound settings, and compatibility with your Roku remote.
Does this work with older TVs or just smart TVs?
The Roku Streambar works great with any TV with an HDMI port! You can easily turn an older TV into a smart TV. For best results, you’ll want to use with standard HDMI and optical inputs.
Can I add more speakers to this device?
Yes. You can add one set of rear Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Wireless Subwoofer to Roku Streambar for surround sound in a 4.1 configuration, and add another set of Roku Wireless Speakers for full surround sound in a 5.1 configuration.
Can I use Roku Streambar if my TV doesn’t have an optical input port?
Yes. You can connect the device to your TV using any HDMI port. However, you will need an HDMI ARC port or optical input port in order to use Roku Streambar for sound from other devices connected to your TV, like your DVD player or cable box.
Will Roku Streambar work with Siri, Alexa, or Hey Google?
Yes! Just ask your Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled device to launch channels, search for entertainment, and control your streaming. You can also control your device using Apple Home app or Siri on your Apple devices.
Compare with similar items
Roku Streambar is the powerful 2-in-1 entertainment upgrade with Roku streaming and premium sound for any TV. Hear every detail as you stream the newest and most popular channels in vibrant 4K HDR picture quality. Crisp, clean audio makes dialogue easier to hear and with its compact design, you’ll be amazed at how something so small can fill your room with sound. You can even quiet loud commercials automatically, plus stream your favorite music and more with Bluetooth®. Setup is simple with everything you need in the box, including the Roku voice remote that controls your TV, sound, and streaming. Roku Streambar also works with popular voice assistants. Ask your Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled device to launch channels, search for entertainment, control your streaming, and more. You can also control your TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your Apple devices plus share videos, photos, and music from your Apple device using AirPlay. Plus, it’s easily expandable for even bigger sound. Add deep, rich bass with Roku Wireless Subwoofer and immersive surround sound with one or two sets of Roku Wireless Speakers (sold separately). There’s no need to run cables across your living room. Just plug in these speakers and subwoofer and wirelessly pair them for even better sound.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wrote the initial review too fast. We immediately noticed that the sound was out of sync with the video. Not much, but def. annoying.
Bigger problem--the sound would completely drop as we were streaming (BTW--when the sound drops so does the closed captioning, so couldn't use that as a work around)
I am NOT a techie. Hit the owner's manual--waste of time. Support? Also. Youtube yielded some options and in trying I found that indeed I DO have HDMI-ARC (on side of TV). Changed out the cords and...no difference. I had hoped the optical cord was the issue. It wasn't.
I tried various setting adjustments. Nothing. Unplugging the unit for 10 seconds did correct the sound drops for a day or two--and then repeat. Annoying but do-able. But the out-of-sync persists.
This thing has wasted too many of my hours. Disappointed with Roku on about 7 levels. Am boxing it up and shipping it back.
Sounds great. Voice-activated feature is cool. But seriously, why do I have to spend a half-hour trolling YouTube videos to figure out how to install the product?
Specifically--my TV does not have HDMI-ARC, just regular HDMI. So I needed to use the optical cable that comes with it. Except--they don't say that there are not-easy to remove plastic tips covering the ends of the optical cable. I don't do this every day. This was my first optical cable installation and likely will be my last. You can't tell that there is a cap. Tried seventy-five ways to install and then looked at 5 videos until thankfully one guy says, oh, yeah, make sure you take off the cap, it's hard to tell it's there!
So-- Roku geniuses--how about including each step in the installation process?
(I recognize how silly this is. I'm complaining about a minor installation issue with the sound bar to my flat screen TV. Ridiculous, and I feel like a jerk for whining about it. But.... I was 5 seconds away from putting the whole thing back in the box and shipping it back. So maybe this will help someone.
Here is what I LOVE about the Roku Streambar:
+ Being able to listen with 2+ pairs of headphones via bluetooth to have the adults watch a movie while the baby sleeps (using the Roku phone app)
+ I discovered the skinny cable thing allows my Nintendo Switch audio to play through the Streambar!
+ compared to the 2014 version, the interface was much better and more responsive
+ using it as a regular bluetooth speaker
+ the remote control doesn't need to be pointed direct at the roku to work
+ turning off the roku also turns off your TV
Here is what can be improved:
- getting your sound settings just right wasn't easy, we had to keep switching between a movie and the settings menu
- an "Audio-in" option would be nice
- the remote control hot buttons could be vastly improved if they can be programmed to our favorite service --- who really uses Sling?
So I can't emphasis how everything was basically a breeze. This is my 4th ROKU product, I am on board since they came up with their original music streaming box 200 years ago. They've never let me down.
As for the sound, it is fine if you want to entertain your kids and watching regular TV. It will not shake your liver when you are watching explosions in any of Michael Bay's creation but that's not what I was getting this for.
Top reviews from other countries
Vengo de usar un roku premiere en una tv, sin embargo, buscaba una barra de sonido para mejorar la experiencia, hasta que vi que estaba este modelo ya disponible.
Una barra de sonido adicional implicaba tener dos aparatos, así como más de una conexión a la corriente y un control remoto más.
La roku streambar resume todo eso en una compacta presentación.
La calidad de sonido es muy buena (repito, para espacios no muy amplios, para espacios más grandes se recomendaría la smart soundbar). Cuenta con sonido dolby atmos, bajos potentes y agudos precisos.
Al iniciar la configuración, el sistema te da un ejemplo del sonido y la imagen 4K que puedes tener.
El control cuenta con las teclas para subir o bajar volumen, además que ya no es necesario apuntar directamente al dispositivo para ejecutar cualquier acción.
Nota: para que funcione es necesario contar con una conexión HDMI con ARC o bien una salida óptica de audio.
DEBERÍAN ENFATIZAR ESTA LIMITACIÓN PARA NO ADQUIRIR UN PRODUCTO QUE NO SE PODRÁ USAR.