|Item Weight||9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 0.8 x 0.47 inches|
|Item model number||3810R|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Component Outputs||Hdmi|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-range Wireless and Roku Voice Remote with TV Controls
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Built-in Wi-Fi|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Prime Video, HBO, Hulu with Live TV, Apple TV, The Roku Channel, Showtime and Google Play|
|Item Weight||0.56 Pounds|
|Memory Storage Capacity||15 A/W|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.7 x 0.8 x 0.47 inches|
|Controller Type||Remote Control, Voice Control|
About this item
- Wireless that goes the distance: Basement rec room Backyard movie night Bring ‘em on. The long-range wireless receiver gives you extended range and a stronger signal for smooth streaming even in rooms farther from your router
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite shows with stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Snappy and responsive, you’ll stream your favorites with ease—from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, and Netflix, to cable alternatives like Sling, enjoy the most talked-about TV across thousands of channels
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, mute, and control your streaming all with one remote—use your voice to quickly search across channels, turn captions on, and more in a touch
- Setup is a cinch: Plug it in, connect to the internet, and start streaming—it’s that simple
- Private listening on mobile: Use the free Roku mobile app to pump up the volume on your shows without disturbing the house
- Endless entertainment: Stream what you love, including free TV, live news, sports, and more. It’s easy to stream what you love and cut back on cable bills with access to 500,000+ movies and TV episodes across thousands of free and paid channels
There is a newer model of this item:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Roku Express 4K+ 2021 | Streaming Media Player HD/4K/HDR with Smooth Wireless Streaming and Roku Voice Remote with TV Controls, Includes Premium HDMI® Cable
Roku Streaming Stick 4K+ (2021) Streaming Device 4K/HDR/Dolby Vision with Roku Voice Remote Pro, Black
Roku Premiere | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player, Simple Remote and Premium HDMI Cable, Black
Roku Streaming Stick | Portable; Power-Packed Streaming Device with Voice Remote with Buttons for TV Power and Volume (2018)
|Sold By||Simple Wireless Solutions||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Newhope Dreams||Ecotron Supply|
|Connectivity Technology||Built-in Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Built-in Wi-Fi||Built-in Wi-Fi|
|Item Dimensions||3.7 x 0.8 x 0.47 inches||3 x 1.6 x 0.83 inches||3.7 x 0.8 x 0.45 inches||3.3 x 1.4 x 0.7 inches||3.7 x 0.8 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.56 lbs||1.60 ounces||0.90 ounces||1.28 ounces||0.80 ounces|
|Supported Internet Services||Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play, Hulu with Live TV||Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, Netflix||—||Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, YouTube, Vudu, Pandora||Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Powerful & portable. 4K & HDR streaming with long range wireless. Powerful and portable, Roku Streaming Stick+ is super charged with a long range wireless receiver for 4x the range and brilliant HD, 4K, and HDR picture quality. You’ll enjoy a stronger signal for smooth streaming even in rooms farther from your router. The included voice remote features buttons to turn on your TV, control the volume, mute, and search across channels with your voice. With easy access to free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more on hundreds of free channels, there’s plenty to enjoy without spending extra.
What's in the box
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So that is how Roku rewards it's returning long-time customer, by charging them a fee of $70.00 to activate more than 2 of their Roku devices! So, in addition to paying for the device itself, you now have to pay an extra $70.00 to use it!!!
I am hoping this review will alert other potential buyers to Roku's new policy of rewarding their repeat customers.
All i had to do was adjust the Display settings in Linux to enlarge the text for TV.
Rather than use "apps",you just bookmark your favorite websites for video streaming on your web browser.
I use the Brave browser which blocks ads.
I had been a Roku user for years,including several different models..Here are some points to consider when deciding on which model of Roku to buy:
1)If you need to connect by WiFi in a room far away from your WiFi router,I would recommend the Roku Streaming Stick PLUS or Roku Ultra.
2)If you have a 4K TV,I would recommend the Roku Ultra or Roku Streaming Stick PLUS.The Premiere 2018 model also plays 4K.
3)To search for content using your voice,go with either the Streaming Stick,Streaming Stick PLUS or Ultra.All 3 of these models also have a remote that can control the power and volume on a TV.There is also a Roku app for Android & iPhone/iPad that lets you use your smartphone/tablet to control any Roku device and use your phone/tablet on-screen keyboard for searches.
4)If you want a wired ethernet connection,go with the Roku Ultra.
5)If you want to connect to an old TV with RCA/Composite audio/video jacks,you will need the Express PLUS
6)The Express & Premiere 2018 models have a remote where it has to be pointed at the device,unlike the other Roku models.
My gripe about Roku (and other streaming devices) is the lack of a fully functional web browser .I have been surfing the web on the big screen for years and find it ridiculous when an internet connected TV device does not allow you to surf the internet and forces one to switch to yet another internet connected device to do so.
I am aware of the screen mirroring function from smartphone/PC/tablet but find that a poor excuse to not include a web browser.Many people who type a lot of messages and/or emails like myself prefer typing on a wireless keyboard rather than a phone/tablet/remote control.
Top reviews from other countries
Basicamente es lo mismo, pero SÍ funciona además con crunchyroll. Podrás instalar SIN problema las siguientes aplicaciones, entre otras:
-Cinépolis.click (otro que no es admitido por apple-tv-box),
-Películas de google store.
Lo único que no puede cargar, obviamente, es itunes de apple, pero con claro video y películas google no hace falta. Cabe desatacar, que las aplicaciones que por zona (hulu, vudu, showtime, etc) no se pueden instalar en méxico, no obstante se trata de la versión streaming stik USA.
Además, es más barato que el Apple-TV-box.
Calidad Imagen: Se ve perfectamente, igual que el Apple-tv-box en 1080.
Conexión Red: Sólo leé la red WIFI de 2.4 ghz, pero como es a doble banda, no se cuelga ni se congela. Perfecto!!!!
Por cierto, el apple-tv tiene problemas para volverse a conectar a redes WIFI de 5 ghz.
NOTA: La versión USA del streaming stick es más barata que la versión MX, pero funciona normalmente aquí y permite elegir idioma en español.