Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Roland Foods Condimento Biano with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, White Vinegar , 5-Liter Jug
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||5 Milliliters|
About this item
- SWEET AND ACIDIC BALANCE: Low-acidity vinegar is aged in oak and checnut casks for an ideal balance
- RECIPE INSPIRATIONS: Impart a delicate taste to salads, marinades, everyday cooking, and any dish
- READY TO EAT: Enjoy the reduced vinegar directly from the bottle with no extra preparation needed
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Ideal for use in food service or in the home
- IMPORTED FROM ITALY: A gourmet international specialty food product
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Add a sweet and lightly acidic accent to a variety of appetizers, mains, and desserts with Roland Foods Condimento Biano with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Produced from finely cooked down grapes to avoid carmelization, this low-acidity vinegar is then aged in oak and chesnut casks for a perfect balance of sweetness and acidity. Try it as on salads, marinades, everyday cooking, and any dish. The nip on the bottle is ideally sized for precise decorations of plates and desserts. Since 1934, Roland Foods’ versatile team of veteran chefs, food lovers, and logistics wizards have connected people around the world to explore their culinary passions. Roland Foods imports more than 1,500 products from North America, South America, Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.89 x 5.91 x 9.84 inches; 10.56 Pounds
- Item model number : 70490
- UPC : 041224704909
- Manufacturer : Roland
- ASIN : B0033I3MO2
- Country of Origin : Italy
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #86,344 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #141 in Balsamic Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.