Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Roots Circle Baking Powder | Gluten-Free All-Purpose Leavening Agent For Cooking and Baked Goods, Desserts, Breads, & Cake | Vegan & Kosher-Safe | 4lb [70oz] Airtight Bulk Container
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||2.61 Kilograms|
About this item
- TOP QUALITY, SILKY SMOOTH BAKING POWDER: Premium baking powder creates better-tasting baked goods. Our pure mix of sodium carbonate and bicarbonate offers a powdery texture and neutral flavor so you can enjoy the best baking results in all your favorite recipes!
- SUPERB LEAVENING AGENT FOR THE PERFECT RISE: No more flat, soggy or dense baked goods! Baking powder works through a natural acid-base reaction, causing thousands of micro bubbles in the batter mixture to expand and rise. Enjoy delicious baked goods with outstanding consistency.
- YEILDS LIGHT, AIRY, FLUFFY RESULTS EVERY TIME: Freshly baked gooey chocolatey cookies, delectable brownies, and other delightful desserts all require a little baking powder. It not only creates a desirable texture, but also increases volume for shareable breads and rolls!
- GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN-FRIENDLY, KOSHER-SAFE: Our gluten-free, plant-based and Kosher baking powder is ideal for vegan or vegetarian bakers alike. When used in small quantities, it also qualifies as a flavorful ingredient. This versatile baking powder works in a variety of diets!.
- AN ESSENTIAL PANTRY STAPLE FOR BAKING: Every pantry needs a stash of baking powder on the shelf! Stock up on our 4lb (70oz) bulk airtight baking powder container and get cooking. Satisfy the whole family with cakes, breads and more. Bake flavorful food your guests are sure to love.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thought OK, incompatible with spelt, so I made a batch of tortillas with wheat flour, I did not add salt. The smell & taste is still there but not as strong as the spelt flour. I am going back with my brand I've used for at least 20 years, Argo baking powder. Sam's quit selling Argo baking powder, that's why I was looking for something economical. For some reason Argo baking powder is super expensive.
Though I haven't used it repeatedly, over time yet, I can already report that it does what it's supposed to and thus far has not been clumpy.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.