Other Sellers on Amazon
Rubbermaid Commercial ADA- Compliant OneShot Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser, Low-Profile, Chrome, LEED Credits (FG750339/ TC1938171)
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Number of Sets||1|
|Product Dimensions||14.1"L x 11"W x 3.5"H|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Battery life of up to 2 years or 90,000 cycles
- Programmable options help reduce waste
- Refill and battery-life indicators reduce downtime
- Contributes to earning LEED credits
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Ean||0086876226805 , 0763905503396|
|Global Trade Identification Number||10763905503393 , 00086876226805|
|Item Weight||1.95 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||1938171|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Sets||1|
|Part Number||FG750339/ FG1938171|
|UPC||086876226805 , 763905503396|
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.1 x 11 x 3.5 inches; 1.95 Pounds
- Item model number : 1938171
- Material Feature : Biodegradable Warning
- Date First Available : August 31, 2011
- Manufacturer : RUBBERMAID COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
- ASIN : B005KCXO8S
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #407,178 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- Customer Reviews:
The Rubbermaid Commercial One-Shot Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser reduces by dispensing a concentrated soap formula in controlled doses without contact. This closed dispensing system features world-class reliability with a battery life of up to two years or 90,000 cycles, refill and battery-life indicators to reduce downtime, and programmable options to eliminate waste.
brand new, never used in original packaging
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd recommend that if you have another option, you should go that way.