Serenity Kids 6+ Months Grain Free Puffs Toddler & Baby Snack | No Added Sugar, Gluten & Rice Free, Allergen Free | Made with Organic Cassava, Veggies, and Herbs | Carrot & Beet | 1 Count
|Flavor||Carrot & Beet|
|External Testing Certification||Certified Organic, Certified Gluten Free, Certified Non-GMO, Certified Kosher|
|Package Weight||0.09 Kilograms|
|Material Type Free||Artificial Sweetener Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Sugar Free|
About this item
- GRAIN FREE GOODNESS: Cassava is a complex carb that naturally contains vitamins (like vitamin c) & antioxidants (including anti-inflammatory phenolic compounds), high in resistant starch and fiber so it can promote gut health. The cassava flour that we use is not only organic, but it is also Fair Trade Certified, gluten-free certified, non-allergenic, nut and grain free, non-gmo and Kosher certified.
- FAMILY OWNED COMPANY: We're here for you and your little one! If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to us!
- PERFECT SAVORY BLENDS: Our puffs are savory and help introduce vegetable flavors that are sometimes pushed away at the dinner table. Parents can feel good about feeding these to their little ones because the puffs have ZERO grams of sugar and no nutrient poor ingredients like rice or wheat. It is crucial to introduce savory flavors during a baby’s flavor window.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED: Our 100% USDA Organic Cassava Flour is World Fair Trade Organization Certified and comes from over 1,100 farms in Nicaragua. Fair Trade Certified means that the product is made in compliance with the 10 Principles of Fair Trade which covers human and labour rights. In doing so, we are able to help create opportunities for entrepreneurs to build their businesses, children to go to school, farmers to feed their communities, and families to end the cycle of generational poverty.
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE: Our Grain Free Puffs are made with gluten-free ingredients and certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). The GFCO is an independent third party certifying agency who reviews ingredients and manufacturing facilities to ensure they are compliant with gluten-free standards.
- OLIVE OIL FOR HEALTHY FATS: Vegetarian and vegan-friendly certified organic olive oil is a great source of healthy monounsaturated fats and antioxidants. Little ones need fat because they have high energy needs, but little room in their tummies. Fat is energy and that energy is needed! Fat also helps little bodies absorb the nutrients needed to make brain development and growth happen.
- CLEAN LABEL PROJECT PURITY AWARD WINNER: This certification verifies rigorous ingredient testing for over 400 contaminants, including chemicals of concern and industrial and environmental toxins and contaminants (like heavy metals, pesticide residues, and plasticizers).
- WHEN CAN I GIVE MY KID PUFFS? Babies and toddlers can start eating puffs when they can sit independently, use pincer grasp to self feed, crawl with their stomach off the ground, or use their jaws to mash food between gums, typically around 7 months and up. Our puffs begin to dissolve when they interact with saliva, so no teeth are needed to eat them. However, with all foods, we recommend that a child not be left unattended while feeding.
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Why Serenity Kids?
What are Serenity Kids Puffs?
Only the Best for your Baby!
INTRODUCING SERENITY KIDS GRAIN FREE PUFFS
As toddlers grow, they eat more and more! Small “finger” snacks are important to keep their little bellies full between meals. Much of the baby & toddler snacks available, however, are made of fillers or with sugar that compromise on nutrition. So we came up with a solution!
Our Grain free Puffs are Savory, nutrient rich puffs without all the fillers. Imagine that!
- Made with nutrient dense ingredients and foods without all the fillers
- Contain quality protein and fats
- Contain 0 grams of sugar
- Are crunchy and so tasty, your kids will say 'mmm - more please'
Our Grain Free Puffs are suitable for toddlers who can sit independently, use a pincer grasp to self-feed, crawl with their stomach off the ground or use their jaws to mash food between gums. Plus, they easily dissolve in the mouth - so no teeth necessary!
Our Grain Free Puffs are filled with the highest quality whole food ingredients. Prospera's 100% Certified Organic Cassava Flour is World Fair Trade Organization Certified, our dehydrated vegetables are organic, and our Beef Bone Broth is always grass fed.
|Carrot & Beet Grain Free Puffs with Olive Oil||Pumpkin & Cinnamon Grain Free Puffs with Olive Oil||Organic Sweet Potato and Spinach Baby Food||Sweet Pepper & Basil Grain Free Puffs with Olive Oil||Broccoli & Spinach Grain Free Puffs with Bone Broth||A2 Whole Milk Toddler Formula|
- Package Dimensions : 7.83 x 2.8 x 2.76 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 0 - 10 months
- Item model number : 0850000411241
- UPC : 850000411241
- Manufacturer : SERENITY KIDS
- ASIN : B08Q5TLZLS
- Customer Reviews:
Choking hazard warning. Do not leave children unattended.
Cassava Flour*, Tapioca Starch* (Derived from Cassava)*, Olive Oil*, Carrot Powder*, Sweet Potato Powder*, Beet Powder*, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract*, Ginger*. (*indicates organic)
Recyclable Canister. We recommend consuming within 5-7 days of opening for maximum freshness.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By WarningCurvesAhead on February 4, 2022
They are pricey, don’t get me wrong, but that’s what happens when you want exceptional ingredients I guess.
I've been very scared to purchased any baby food products due to metal in many other baby snack but since finding this my baby is loving it so much! I've never seen her so excited to eat anything before until I introduce these puff!
I'm very thankful to serenity kid company for their delication to making safe food for our kids so parents don't have to worry!
By Annie on April 26, 2022
Customers also search
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.