Hormel Spam, Classic, 12 oz
|Size||12 Ounce (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- #1 canned luncheon meat brand
- Fully cooked canned pork with ham
- 6 simple ingredients; 0 grams trans fat per serving; 0 grams sugar per serving. State of Readiness: Ready to Eat
- 7 grams of protein with 180 calories per serving
- Shelf stable; does not require refrigeration until after it's opened
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bringing You Delicious Canned Meat Since 1937: The History of the SPAM Brand
Jay C. Hormel, son of George Hormel, had an inventive mind. He’d been working on a consumer-branded canned ham since 1926. After a decade the cooking and packaging technology aligned. And during a 1937 New Years Eve party, the name SPAM was coined and the brand was born.
Launched as 'The Meat of Many Uses,' SPAM products was quickly adopted by American housewives. By 1940 70% of urban Americans were eating SPAM products. But it was the arrival of WWII, and the need for easily- transported protein, that fueled the SPAM brand’s incredible growth. By 1959 over one billion cans had been sold.
Don’t knock it till you’ve fried it! SPAM Classic is the original and timeless spiced meat that’s brought a delicious taste of variety for generations. There’s a reason that 12.8 cans of SPAM products are eaten every second. You can enjoy this fully cooked spiced meat hot or cold, making it perfect for home cooked meals, family get-togethers, or even camping food. Get creative with the SPAM brand and experience the flavor today! SIZZLE PORK AND MMM. SPAM is a trademark of Hormel Foods, LLC.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.9 x 2.1 x 3.1 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 30074
- UPC : 037600138727
- Manufacturer : Hormel - Grocery Products - AmazonFresh
- ASIN : B0014CYNCY
- Best Sellers Rank: #121,830 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #125 in Canned & Packaged Spiced Meats
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2020
- Eggs and diced spam, with sliced tomatoes and scallions
- Grilled Spam with Pineapple and Rice or on Pizza
- Spam fried RIce- Ginger, Sambal Olek, Scallions, Mushrooms, and of course, thinly sliced spam
- Grilled Cheese and Spam
- Spam Udon with diced green onions
- Grilled and smoked Spam kabobs
- thinly sliced spam quesadilla- with grilled green peppers/red onions + Salsa
- Spam +Rice ball + wrapped in seaweed
- Spam on the end of a knife, straight out of the can!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.