SVATV Organic Tulsi Powder | Holy Basil or Ocimum Sanctum | USDA Certified | Ayurvedic Dietary Supplement | for Healthy Hair and Clear Skin | Healthy Immune Function - 227g, Half Pound
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Herbal Plant :: Tulsi is "holy basil" or by its scientific name, Ocimum sanctum, tulsi is a sacred plant from India with a variety of benefits and uses, which include promoting healthy lungs and a robust immune system.*
- Best Holy Basil for Health :: Tulsi can assist the body in coping with stress. It also calms the mind, promotes mental clarity, supports healthy weight management, and is soothing for the heart - both physically and emotionally.*
- Organic Certified :: SVATV Herbs's committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- Skin & Haircare :: Svtav's Tulsi helps in Skin and Haircare also. It can be externally in Facial Masks or Face Packs. Tulsi Powder can be blended with Multani Mitti (Fuller's Earth), Neem and Manjishtha to prepare Face Packs.
- Tulsi Tea Recipe: Take 1 Tablespoon Svtav Tulsi Leaves Powder and boil it with 300ml water slowly for 10 minutes to reduce the water content to 200ml. Filter the Tulsi Tea and add honey and lemon to taste. Serve hot tulsi tea.
Buy it with
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
SVATV - Tulsi is otherwise known as Holy Basil. As this name implies, it is regarded as a sacred plant in many parts of the world. In fact, Tulsi's Sanskrit name, Tulasi, translates to ""the incomparable one."" Tulsi is considered a heating herb with especially beneficial properties for the lungs, upper respiratory tract, and heart, also supporting healthy circulation. This particular quality may also contribute to its strengthening effect on the immune system. Its pungent quality further acts to stimulate the appetite and digestion. Likewise, it may be used as a mild nervine to heighten awareness and promote mental clarity. Did You Know ? Tulsi leaves (Ocimum sanctum) is one of the most sacred plants in India, and it is often kept in courtyards and houses for its purifying and beneficial influence on its surroundings. It removes excess mucous from the lungs and upper respiratory tract promoting clear, comfortable breathing. fresh tulsi promotes healthy circulation and supports proper function of the heart. It strengthens digestion and supports proper weight management. Tulsi bolsters the immune system and is useful for maintaining a normal body temperature. Highly sattvic in nature, it heightens awareness and promotes mental clarity. It is said to open the heart and mind and bestow the energy of love and devotion.Supports the heart & healthy circulation
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.57 x 6.54 x 0.79 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Manufacturer : PRAKRUTI
- ASIN : B07DMLHQDC
- Country of Origin : India
- Best Sellers Rank: #176,675 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #140 in Ayurveda Products
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Tulsi powder
1g-5g per day or as recommended by health practitioner
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have read quite a bit about the health benefits so will continue to add to whatever I can.
This is good in tea.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.