Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
SafeRest Mattress Protector - King - College Dorm Room Essentials for Girls and Guys - Cotton, Waterproof Mattress Cover Protectors - White
Enhance your purchase
|Fabric Type||Premium Cotton Terry|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Protects Against Urine, Fluids, Perspiration
- Premium Cotton Terry Surface With Membrane Back Coating (Waterproof, Noiseless and Breathable)
- Great For Those With Kids, Pets, or Incontinence (OEKO-TEX Certified SH025 151792)Great For Those With Kids, Pets, or Incontinence (OEKO-TEX Certified SH025 151792)
- Will Not Change The Feel of Your Mattress (Registered with the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device)
- Fitted Sheet Style Design - King Size Mattress Protector 76" x 80" - Fits up to 18" deep
Customer ratings by feature
Special offers and product promotions
- SPECIAL OFFER - Buy 2 or more select SafeRest products and save 10%. Offered by EverydayPure. Shop items
From the manufacturer
SafeRest mattress protectors are well known for their premium protection against dust mites, fluids, urine, perspiration, and allergens. This has made them especially helpful for those with kids, pets, allergies, asthma or incontinence. With just one unprotected fluid accident, a mattress can be left with a permanent stain or odor. SafeRest premium mattress protectors safeguard your mattress against fluids and stains offering peace of mind and a more sterile sleeping environment for you and your family.
Dust mites are a constant problem for millions of Americans who suffer from daily allergy and asthma triggers. SafeRest mattress protectors prevent dust mites from passing through the surface of the protector where they would normally multiply and defecate. By reducing dust mite exposure to the mattress, the sleeper can better control their sleep environment resulting in a reduction in allergy triggers and overall better air quality. Periodically wash the mattress protector with your sheets to remove dust mites and other allergens resting on the surface of the protector. We suggest quarterly launderings for best results.
Hypoallergenic Soft Cotton Terry Surface - Cool, Breathable and Noiseless
SafeRest uses only the finest high quality components for their protectors to ensure your sleep experience will be just as quiet and comfortable as before it was applied.
SafeRest's premium cotton terry surface design is soft, smooth, and noiseless. Cotton terry naturally absorbs fluids while allowing air and heat to pass through, keeping your bed cool and dry.
SafeRest Invisa-Shield Fitted Sheet Style
The surface of our fitted sheet style protector is designed not to interfere with the current feel of your mattress. No matter if your mattress is a firm or pillow top, it will still have the same feel after our protector is applied.
Our mattress protectors are also designed for all types of mattresses including memory foam, latex and innerspring. For best results, wash the protector first. This opens up the cotton terry loops as the protector arrives tightly folded to reduce packaging.
Vinyl, Phthalates and PVC Free Waterproof Breathable Membrane
Protect your mattress from fluid spills like sweat and urine with SafeRest's exclusive membrane layer. This unique design blocks fluids from reaching the mattress while still allowing the mattress to breathe preventing heat buildup.
SafeRest's waterproof membrane is free of vinyl, PVC, phthalates or fire retardant treatments. It's perfect for those with children, allergies or asthma.
Easy Cleaning. ..Machine Washable
Machine-wash the mattress protector with your sheets using normal household detergents that do not contain bleach.
Tumble dry on low heat together with bed sheets, towels or other clothing.
Do not iron and do not dry clean.
Compare with similar items
SafeRest Premium Mattress Protectors Provide Undetectable Protection for You and Your Family
Protects against perspiration, urine and fluids
SafeRest Premium Mattress Protectors offer protection against fluids, urine, perspiration and making them especially helpful for those with kids, pets or incontinence. SafeRest mattress protectors trap skin cells on the surface of the protector where they can be easily washed away during suggested quarterly launderings. This helps provide a cleaner environment for you and your family.
Soft Cotton Terry Surface - Breathable, Cool and Noiseless
To keep our protectors cool and noiseless, the surface material is made with soft cotton terry back coated with a breathable and 100% waterproof membrane layer. Cotton terry naturally absorbs moisture and is completely noiseless.
Fitted Sheet Style
To ensure a great fit, an elastic band is used on the side skirt to automatically pull excess material under the mattress.
Machine-wash with your sheets using normal household detergents that do not contain bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron.
Our mattress protectors will not change the feel of your mattress. This is great for those with any type of mattress including innerspring, latex or memory foam.
All SafeRest Mattress Protectors contain no phthalates, vinyl or PVC's and are registered as a class 1 medical device with the FDA.
Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I replaced my 5 year old pad with this one and believe this one with provide the same service for one-third the price of my original pad. Product is exactly as described in the on line information, description, size, materials and workmanship. Excellent pad for the price.
Update: Ordered in 2016 and it is now 2020. We had a leak get through this mattress protector. When I peeled it off I was sad that it had leaked, but happy that 90% of the other things hadn't gotten through. Milk, sweat, etc still wasn't going through. It took a big spill to go through. So after 4 years I'd say its time to replace. Our Beckham Hotel Collection Premium Mattress Encasement that we bought in 2017 is still going strong. We have 2 so that we always have something on the bed and I prefer the Beckham for breathability and protection. However I think I'd still buy this again because it is easier to take on and off, especially considering the price point.
Top reviews from other countries
Still better value than the local store one and thus the 4 star.
Reviewed in Canada on April 20, 2018
Still better value than the local store one and thus the 4 star.
Reviewed in Canada on January 10, 2021
Reviewed in Canada on September 4, 2018
I'm going to call Amazon and see how this situation is handled as the product is not as promised.
Also, only the top is waterproof, not the sides. Super not useful if you have a nice fosmam mattress that you don't want any liquid on.
I got it as a backup for the 1 day where my good one from bed and bath is drying... so it'll suffice for now. If it weren't covid, and so darn hard to fold up again, I would return this.