|Item Weight||17.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 9 x 0.39 inches|
|Item model number||UN43TU7000|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Smart TV Powered by Tizen; HDR; Crystal Display; Crystal Processor 4K; Eco Sensor|
Samsung 43-inch TU-7000 Series Class Smart TV | Crystal UHD - 4K HDR - with Alexa Built-in | UN43TU7000FXZA, 2020 Model (Renewed)
The product is refurbished and is fully functional. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- Products correspond to one of the following cosmetic conditions: Excellent condition - no signs of cosmetic damage when held 12 inches away. Good condition - Light scratches, barely visible when holding the device 12 inches away. Acceptable condition - Scratches visible when holding the device 12 inches away and perceptible to the touch.
- This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90-days of receipt if it does not work as expected. See terms here.
|Screen Size||43 Inches|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, Browser|
|Special Feature||Smart TV Powered by Tizen; HDR; Crystal Display; Crystal Processor 4K; Eco Sensor|
|Included Components||Standard Remote, Power Cable, Manual, VESA Wall Mount Support|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
|Product Dimensions||7.9"D x 37.9"W x 24.8"H|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
|Item Weight||17.9 Pounds|
About this item
- Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture | Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV
- TV Dimensions: With stand – 37.9" W x 24.8" H x 7.9" D | W/O stand – 37.9" W x 22" H x 2.4" D | Weight – 17.9 lbs. | Motion rate – MR120 | Resolution – 3,840 x 2,160 | WiFi & Bluetooth enabled
- Included parts: Samsung TV unit, Remote control, AC power cord, Stand feeet with hardware. (DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY TYPE OF WALL-MOUNT)
- This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K | One simple on-screen guide organizes your streaming and live TV content, while also making recommendations
- Inputs | HDMI – 2 | USB – 1 | Ethernet (LAN) – 1 | RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input) – 1/1 | RF In (Satellite/Cable Input) – 1/1 | Digital Audio Out (Optical) – 1
Visible screen diagonal
43" / 110 cm
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if the product does not look or work as expected?
What's in the box
This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certification (1)
Pre-owned Certified products are inspected, cleaned and (if applicable) repaired to excellent functional standards. By purchasing Pre-owned Certified rather than new, customers can extend the life of the product, reduce electronic waste, and reduce the extraction of raw materials. These products are backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Pre-owned Certified is part of the Climate Pledge Friendly program that helps you discover and shop for more-sustainable products.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I noticed the picture was a bit shadowed in the bottom right corner. At first I thought it was just the video I was watching, assuming he had just gone with some kind of artistic effect or what have you, but then saw the same patterns on other videos. The next day, I tried it again and the shadows were still there. This is not going to improve and it's not going to be an easy fix.
Well, let's see what kind of support I can get for this TV. Yes, I know it's renewed but... oh, wait, the answer is "nothing, you had 90 days but now you're boned". Shame they don't offer a decent warranty because it's otherwise a good TV, but renewed is just a ticking time bomb.
Set up somewhat easy;however, be patient Samsung takes awhile to catch up with the setup process.Kept getting ,"password not valid", etc then all of a sudden it went through.If you download the app be careful they want you commit to a program/service on a subscription basis.I passed.The remote is-for want of a better description-crowded.Fortunately I have Roku and set it up via that remote,after I set the tv up.Super easy.Am satisfied with the product and.so far, would purchase again.
Oh,for the often ctiticized Fedex delivery service:Product arrived as scheduled and packaging was intact:No punctures,retapes etc.