Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Samsung Galaxy SmartTag+ Plus, 1 Pack, Bluetooth Smart Home Accessory, Attachment to Locate Lost Items, Pair with Phones Android 11 or Higher, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.54 x 1.54 x 0.39 inches|
|Item Weight||0.54 Ounces|
About this item
- Find Important Things: Bluetooth powered SmartTag+ mounts easily to your keychain, bag, wallet, glasses case, or other personal accessories; If you think your lost item is nearby, tap the ring button on your cell phone and follow the familiar sound to the volume you set
- AR Finding: This walks you step-by-step to the lost item, and gives you a uniquely visual way to locate it with a SmartTag+ attached; It even lets you know you're close with a glimmering green sensor light when you're at the destination; It shows you the way on your mobile phone screen through the SmartThings app
- Recovery From Far Away: Your tagged item is out of range. No problem. Even when offline, the Galaxy Find Network can use scanned data to find it privately; You can also switch to other devices you own, like your tablet or smart watch, to locate your items
- One-Click Convenience: SmartTag+ can control various IoT devices in your smart home with just a click of a button, so you can turn on the lights in your home before you even step inside.
- Galaxy SmartTag+ has a Bluetooth range of up to 120m without obstacles; Actual performance may vary depending on the environment where they are used
- Samsung account log-in and registration on SmartThings Find is required; SmartTag+ needs to be paired with ultra-wideband(UWB)-enabled Galaxy smartphones with Android 11 or higher to fully function
- AR finding works between gadgets that support UWB technology, including Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold 2; Accuracy may be reduced if there's an obstacle between you and the tag, like when the tag is in a drawer, behind a wall, or in a car; This feature is only available with certain Galaxy devices; IoT devices need to be registered within the SmartThings app for feature to function; IoT products sold separately
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- AR finding works between devices that support UWB technology. UWB is supported in Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy Note20 Ultra and Galaxy Z Fold2.
- Accuracy may be reduced if there's an obstacle between you and the tag, such as when the tag is inside a drawer, behind a wall, or in a car.
- For Galaxy SmartTag+, Samsung account log-in and registration on SmartThings Find is required. Galaxy SmartTag+ needs to be paired with ultra-wideband(UWB)-enabled Galaxy smartphones with Android 11 or higher to fully function.
- Galaxy SmartTag+ has a Bluetooth range of up to 120m without obstacles. Actual performance may vary depending on the environment where they are used.
- This feature is only available with certain Galaxy devices.
- IoT devices need to be registered within the SmartThings app for feature to function.
- IoT products sold separately.
Galaxy SmartTag+ makes your on-the-go life more worry-free than ever. Keep track of something precious while it's on the move, or find your car keys that fell behind the couch. With the Galaxy Find Network, easily find what you lost within 130 yards, even when offline. You can even control various smart products at home with just a tap and the SmartThings app. Galaxy SmartTag is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy phones. Galaxy SmartTag+ has a Bluetooth range of up to 120m without obstacles. Actual performance may vary depending on the environment where they are used. For Galaxy SmartTag+, Samsung account log-in and registration on SmartThings Find is required. Galaxy SmartTag+ needs to be paired with ultra-wideband(UWB)-enabled Galaxy smartphones with Android 11 or higher to fully function. AR finding works between electronic devices that support UWB technology. Accuracy may be reduced if tag is inside a drawer, behind a wall, or in a car. IoT devices need to be registered within the SmartThings app for feature to function. IoT products sold separately.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By david pantoja on July 4, 2021
Anyway, unless you're disciplined enough to remember to open SmartThings everytime you reboot your phone, I wouldn't recommend this gizmo for the reasons above
My problem is that you are required to have a working Samsung device to use these. I want another brand phone? You're denied. Your phone breaks and the only other one you have is not Samsung? You're denied. So I might only ever buy just one.
But I do like how much stuff it does. It should be able do things that eg Tile tracker cannot do because the app is a system app. So for example you do not need to have Bluetooth "enabled" because SmartThings can go around that since it's a system app. I like that. Actually I really like that as you can still find your phone without the high battery cost that eg the Tile tracker has.
I rate this and the Tile tracker both three stars because each has a big enough usage problem. This tag is only for Samsung devices compared to the Tile which has too high battery cost if you want same use of it. However, because of the Samsung tag very low battery cost compared to the Tile, the Samsung is the only one I can recommend and yet it has its own cost of requiring specific phones only. Its crazy.
I do like how other Samsung phones from strangers can update its location when its outside of the device range. I haven't looked to see yet if anything else can be done through their phones to the tag.
But for everything it does, requiring a Samsung device is not cool. They should make a more compatible app that offers a few less enhancements. This would seriously up their game. As it is they've limited their market and at the same time made a disservice to their customers.
Three stars at best.
Had to find lost keys one of these tags was attached to so I tried it away from the known area and it said all tags where by me when they definitely were not lol. There's something they need to fix.
When I got to the area it wouldn't connect to the keys so I rebooted the phone. Simply force ending the SyncThings app might have worked (then open it again).
But after a reboot it worked great and found the keys right away outside in the mud.
Without it, those keys would never have been found, except by chance, and been driven into the mud by vehicles.
By M. Doughty on October 19, 2021
By Irv on February 9, 2021
By Gary M. on February 18, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on April 14, 2021
They took the front plastic cover off a "Smart Tag +" and out it on a lower model "Smart Tag".
They they put that in a "Smart Tag +" box and sent it to me
I know this because the tag only had the features of a "Smart Tag", and not the extra features of a "Smart Tag +" (when using the app).
My guess is they had a "Smart Tag", and then bought a "Smart Tag +". Then, in order to try and make more money (by pretending to sell a higher model) they did what I described above.
Seller best avoided
Siempre soy de los que olvida donde dejo las llaves y el celular, una de las grandes maravillas que tiene es que no sólo te ayuda a encontrar las llaves o lo que pongas junto con el smart Tag sino que presionando dos veces el boton del smart tag puedes hacer sonar tu celular, entonces mientras tengas uno, puedes encontrar el otro, es una chulada.