- Get 50% off gift wrap service with code GIFTWRAP50. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sassy Stacks of Circles Stacking Ring STEM Learning Toy, Age 6+ Months, Multi, 9 Piece Set
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Stacks of Circles|
|Number of Pieces||9|
|Educational Objective||Hand-Eye Coordination, Sorting Skills, Motor Skills, STEM|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.25 x 4.25 x 8 inches|
|Size||6-24 Month (1 Count)|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Straight post accepts different sized rings, strengthening hand-eye coordination
- Chunky rings make it easy for baby to grasp, strengthening fine motor skills
- Each ring features a different texture and weight; Textural variety is great for mouthing!
- Colorful beads in the clear ring allowing baby to connect the sound to sight
- 9 piece set
- Manufacturer Age: 6 to 24 months. BPA Free
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
As the original developmental toy company for the past 30 years, Sassy has worked together with developmental experts and educators to create a line of toys specifically designed to encourage STEM learning from 6-24 months.
While it may not be a science experiment or a traditional math problem, babies have their own version of STEM. Science, technology, engineering and math come in the form of curiosity, exploration and play!
Stacks of Circles
The center of each ring is the same size, allowing it to be stacked in any direction for frustration-free play.
Explore big & small, sorting, sequencing and building!
The Stacks of Circles promotes early STEM learning by teaching a child about: - Sorting - Size - Sequencing - Building - Weights - Different / Same
- 1. Straight post accepts different sized rings, strengthening hand-eye coordination.
- 2. Chunky rings make it easy for baby to grasp, strengthening fine motor skills.
- 3. Count to 8! Each ring is numbered for counting.
Stacking rings has never been more fun with the Stacks of Circles! The center of each ring is the same size, allowing it to be stacked in any direction for frustration-free play. The Stacks of Circles promotes early STEM learning by teaching a child about sorting, size, sequencing and building.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2019
Update: They are very durable. Over a year has passed and they are still going strong.
Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2020