|Item Weight||69.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||57 x 10 x 35 inches|
|Item model number||U65|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color Name||Metal Black|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $79.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sceptre 65" 4K Ultra HD 2160p LED 4X HDMI 2.0 HDTV 3840x2160, Metal Black 2018
Enhance your purchase
|Mounting Type||Table Mount, Wall Mount|
|Connectivity Technology||MHL, USB, HDMI|
|Screen Size||65 Inches|
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI|
About this item
- High Resolution 3840 x 2160
- HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2
- MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation)
- UHD Upscaling
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)
Customers also search
Visible screen diagonal
65" / 166 cm
4K UHD delivers 8 million pixels that immerse you in an unrivaled landscape of lifelike images. Sceptre 4K Ultra High-Definition displays have 4 times the number of pixels as a Full HD display, turning your shows into an epic UHD viewing experience on 65” screen. HDMI 2.0: Explore all the 4k content that you want without sacrificing streaming performance. HDMI 2.0 is compatible with all previous HDMI versions so any HDMI equipped device will do. HDCP 2.2 guarantees that all 4K material is copyright protected and will readily stream all 4k content that is available currently and in the future. MHL (shared with HDMI 1 port): Stream all of the content from your smartphone or tablet on the Sceptre UHD to capitalize on visually enhanced picture quality. Audio Return Channel (ARC): Send and receive all audio content on the Sceptre UHD TV using one HDMI cable. Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Gain control of the TV and all connected devices (up to 15 total) all on one remote. Impressively, also control the TV with the connected devices. MEMC 120: From battle scenes to car chases, MEMC 120 will smoothly transition through all fast-paced action sequences. USB 2.0: Instantly skim through pictures and access stored music when a flash drive is inserted into the USB port.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2017
1) Great picture. . when it works!
2) Plenty of inputs available (read below for input socket problems)
3) Customer service responds reasonably well to inquiries by phone. . however, the response to e-mail correspondence is spotty at best.
What's wrong [For each problem listed below, I am able to check reception or the "condition" on THREE other TV sets in the house; and, virtually every time the Sceptre goes on the blink, the other sets are working fine! The other sets are Samsung HDTV's that are 3 ys, 4 yrs; and, 5 yrs old]:
1) Tuner will NOT "hold" channels. . .Often, I have to re-scan for available channels two or three times within an hour!
2) Input sockets are NOT fastened adequately to the chassis. Often (sometimes EACH time I turn the set on) I have to "jiggle" the plug-in cable to make contact. This happens on several of the sockets (sometimes the SAME socket; sometimes another socket. . within a period of 5-10 minutes)
3) Tuner not only "drops" channels; but, loses them ENTIRELY and they cannot be retrieved for a day or two !
4) Three months after purchase, I began to experience the "channel dropping" regularly. . Too often to "put up with". . .And, I contacted Sceptre. However, I had to return the set to them in THE EXACT SHIPPING CONTAINER THAT THE SET ORIGINALLY CAME IN. And, I had to wait for two weeks until they sent me an "Original Equipment" container (They refused to send me "instructions" on where and how to place the various pieces of styrofoam "blocks"). Sceptre paid for the return shipping; however, this involved another two weeks. . .And, after another week or so, I received a "new" set (the replacement set had a different serial number than my original set . .But, considering the problems that began to occur shortly after receiving the "new" set, they MIGHT have sent me a "refurbished" or, a "used" set . . .Because, within a few weeks, I began having the same tuner problems. . .And, that is when I noticed the "loose socket" problem described above.
5) There is a way to "toggle" between two channels; however, often the set will "forget" the "other channel" that you are toggling. Very frustrating because you never know whether it has "lost the toggle" or, it has "dropped the channel" which requires a complete re-scan of ALL the channels. And, you have to re-scan MANUALLY all the channels the scan has revealed . . many of which you do not want.
Sceptre does NOT allow a local service shop to make repairs, etc. .BECAUSE IT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY!!! And, with THIS set, you will NEED THAT WARRANTY!!! [I purchased an "extended warranty" contract, however, it does not "kick in" until the original manufacturer's warranty expires in one year]
There may be other problems that I don't yet know about. . .I only had the first set for three months; and, the "new" set for two months. . But, I'll be surprised if I don't have other problems before the first year is up!
This replaced a Sony 60" and am very pleased with the picture so far.
There are 4 HDMI slots but only one composite video slot, my Sony had 3 and 3. And I need 2 composite video hookups, Luckily I happened to have this switcher already:
C&E Premium 3 RCA Audio Video Composite Cable 6 Feet Black, VF-34-RCA-RCA-CBLE-06-4]]sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=G55K3Q9JEK13SCB01NG9https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001VJ465O/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
HDMI #1 supports MHL with a 5-volt output which is fine, but we use iPhones and they won't work for MHL, Android you are good to go.
The base, if you use the legs needs a minimum of 57 inches to sit on.
The description says the Model is a U65, but it is actually a U650 CV-UMR
It was delivered a day earlier than expected with no damage that I could find.
As for unboxing it took 2 of us to safely remove it from the bottom of the box. And to put it in place.
I'll update if I have anything to add.
Picture quality, outstanding! the 4k and feature is great! I pair the TV with my Harmony and it works flawlessly!
Sound, just to the TV, it is awesome compared to other high-end companies. The virtual surround sound on itself!
Highly recommend this company's displays!! They are very good in their products!