Schar - Artisan Baker White Bread - Certified Gluten Free - No GMO's, Dairy or Wheat - (14.01 oz) 2 Pack
|Allergen Information||Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Wheat Free|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free|
About this item
- GLUTEN FREE: We're making room for all the delicious possibilities that can be sandwiched between two slices with Schar Gluten Free Artisan Baker White Bread. Made from sourdough, this bread is good for your taste buds, and your gut!
- FAVORITE ARTISAN BAKER WHITE BREAD: Our Artisan Baker White bread is baked fresh, and crafted with sourdough, millet, quinoa, and honey. Never frozen, this bread is soft and irresistible!
- DELICIOUS: Baked fresh and never frozen, it's hard to believe that this irresistibly soft and flavorful bread is Certified Gluten Free. We leave out the wheat, lactose, GMOs and preservatives so everyone can enjoy that classic BLT, turkey club or traditional holiday stuffing with confidence.
- FREE: Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free and Non-GMO.
- NEW & IMPROVED PACKAGING: We've had tons of feedback since we started. We read your comments and made a change - clever packaging that keeps the product fresh for longer.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
It’s not about us; it’s about you. From our early start as an online shop. We are constantly looking to improve and update our product line, bringing you the finest quality products. Going gluten free is an awesome undertaking and we feel it is our privilege to help you achieve this momentous task. Welcome to the GFP community and thanks for helping us reach the 8 year milestone!
Schär introduces another gluten-free wonder with the artisan baker. This new line with amazing taste and texture will replace the original classic white and multigrain breads. Crafted with a European recipe and baked with sourdough, millet, quinoa and honey, we believe it is the best tasting gluten-free bread. This bread is gluten free, wheat free, egg free and lactose free. Ideal for toasts, sandwiches, and snacks. Includes two 14.1 oz loaves of bread. Made with non-gmo ingredients. Ingredients include: water, rice starch, sourdough (water, rice, flour), corn starch, agave syrup, sunflower oil, soy protein, modified cellulose, phylum seed husks (vegetable fiber), guar gum, millet flour, yeast, sugar, quinoa flour, salt, citrus fiber, honey, calcium citrate, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin. Storage Instructions: Keep Frozen. For best results, toast before serving.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 5 inches; 1 Pounds
- UPC : 766789655724 028672217083
- Manufacturer : Gluten Free Palace
- ASIN : B017KQRSJ2
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,242 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in White Sandwich Bread
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018
To two interesting concerns I don't understand: why WOULDN'T all gluten free breads be frozen anyway? To me, it's mandatory as a matter of course. And I always toast my gf bread, too, whether I'm eating it as a meal supplement or sandwiching.
Feb.25, 2019 HOW DISAPPOINTING!!!😞 The price for these has almost doubled to an unreasonable price. Now I can't afford them at all!!!😞😞😞😞😞
Have just attempted to reorder and if they do not arrive OK (sloppy preparation for shipping), I will be cancelling my subscription.
There are a couple of drawbacks. It’s expensive (not just on amazon). Sometimes we’ll find large holes in the loaves making many slices unusable. Sometimes, they will vacuum seal the bags so much it smooshes the loaves and that makes the whole loaf basically unusable. That’s probably the most frustrating as the slices become this 2x2 inch dense piece of gross. This is still my go to option for GF bread, though.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.