Schoolyard Snacks - Keto Cereal Low Carb, Zero Sugar - A Healthy High Protein Cereal Snack & Breakfast - The Perfect Keto Cereal with 90 calories, 12g protein - Cinnamon Bun 12PK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||The Cereal School|
|Package Information||Cup, Bag|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Package Weight||0.54 Kilograms|
About this item
- Keto Cereal... Start the day with a low carb breakfast. Enjoyed by Adults and Children. Our keto cereal is a no carb zero sugar Cinnamon Bun experience and it is the best way to start your day!
- Protein Cereal...with no sugar, no grain, and being gluten free. Our high protein cereal is the perfect keto cereal for everyone.
- Finally... A delicious keto cereal with low carbs, zero sugar that is conveniently portioned into 26g individual packs that is perfect for on the go.
- Enjoy as a sugar free keto snack...our delicious cereal packs 16g of protein and zero grams of sugar.
- Keto Approved & More: Our all-natural Cinnamon Bun Cereal is not only Keto Approved, but is also free of artificial sweeteners, sugar, colors, soy and nuts. Non-GMO. Made in the USA in a NSF and Safe Quality Food-certified facility.
- Started By Two Big Kids Who Never Grew Up: After graduating college and officially entering adulthood, we decided to start limiting our sugar intake. But we quickly realized everything we loved to eat growing up was suddenly off limits. It was our yearning for childhood comfort foods that made us start Schoolyard Snacks. We've reinvented timeless favorite cereals and snacks we all love into guilt-free treats that we feel good about eating every day (and night, let’s be real!).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.11 x 7.68 x 5.79 inches; 1.19 Pounds
- UPC : 860000970716
- Manufacturer : The Cereal School
- ASIN : B08298P21Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,035 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #151 in Cold Breakfast Cereals
- Customer Reviews:
Milk Protein Isolate, Keto Sweetener Blend (Allulose, Monk Fruit), High-Oleic Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Fiber, Natural Flavor, Cinnamon, Salt
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: 1) Peanut butter flavor is just a coating on the outside of the cereal; it's not inside the cereal itself. Not a big deal for me; guess I've been dieting so long I am used to diet products tasting different from conventional foodstuffs. 2) Like other reviewers have said, the price is a bit high. I guess the explanation for that is probably the high protein content. You're getting more protein from this product than from a cheaper breakfast cereal. Still, the price will be prohibitive for some people.
Overall I like it, though I can't purchase it regularly because of the price. I guess if my income goes up I could buy it often - though I'd want to try their other flavors before getting this one again.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.