Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Scratch Gold Instant Rapid-Rise Active Dry Yeast - Premium Baking Ingredients - Perfect for Making Bread, Pizza, Dough, & Crusts - Quick Rising All Purpose - (Gold 3oz) (1 Packet)
|Price:||$4.75 ($1.58 / Ounce) $4.50 ($1.50 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.09 Kilograms|
About this item
- Save Time and Bake Fresh Delicious Bread: Scratch Gold Instant Dry Yeast is the premier Instant Yeast for making quality baked products. Scratch Gold does not need to be pre-hydrated prior to use, making it superior to standard active dry yeast for bread.
- Excellent All Purpose Yeast for Baking: Scratch Gold Instant Dry Yeast is quick and great for all baking applications! Perfect dry yeast for baking bread. Excellent for all of your baking recipes for fast acting bread machine yeast.
- Convenient and Easy Store Your Bags: We recommend storing unopened packages in a dry ambient conditions. The zip lock bag makes freshness super easy and creates a complete seal after opening. Our Scratch Gold Instant Dry Yeast packages have a shelf life of one year.
- Enhance Your Sweet Dough - Bake like a baker and cut down on dough prep with the yeast for baking bread. This bakers active yeast allows you to make more sweet dough in less time. Enhance your cakes, bagels, and croissants.
- Our Process: Nurtured and grown in sweet beet molasses, our baking yeast products are meticulously selected strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (yeast), which are processed in state of the art sterile facilities to insure the purest product available. We carefully de-hydrate the product to the smallest possible granular size to ensure rapid and uniform hydration when added directly to dough.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Save Time and Bake Delicious Bread - Scratch Gold Instant Dry Yeast is the premier Instant Dry Yeast for making quality baked bread yeast for bread machines. Scratch Gold does not need to be pre-hydrated prior to use, making it superior to standard active dry yeast for bread, and works well in no-time, short term, and conventional time bread making methods.
Excellent All Purpose Yeast for Baking - Scratch Gold Instant Dry Yeast is quick and great for all baking applications! Perfect bread machine yeast for bread maker. Excellent fast acting bread machine yeast.
Storage - We recommend storing unopened packages in a dry, ambient conditions. Our Scratch Gold Instant Dry Baker's Yeast packages have a shelf life of one year.
Our Process - Nurtured and grown in sweet beet molasses, our yeast products are meticulously selected strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (yeast), which are processed in state of the art sterile facilities to insure the purest product available. We carefully de-hydrate the product to the smallest possible granular size to ensure rapid and uniform hydration when added directly to dough.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - Scratch ingredients are sourced and manufactured with the highest quality standards. All of our products are backed by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.61 x 3.7 x 1.02 inches; 3 Ounces
- UPC : 850024925007
- Manufacturer : J Mark Brands LLC
- ASIN : B08NTXKS15
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,369 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #13 in Active Dry Yeasts
- Customer Reviews:
Refrigerate or freeze in an airtight container after opening.
Instant yeast does not need to be proofed in water. The granules can be incorporated right along with your dry ingredients.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had yeast packets in the 'fridge which were still well within the expiration date. It never worked, and they were not inexpensive.
I am not going to throw anyone under the bus as far as manufacturer of the packets that I was using, as it may have been stored poorly etc. but figured that I would NOT buy more yeast at the same supermarket. So I took a look on Amazon.
What a difference!
I have been making beautiful loafs of well-risen bread now. The cost is probably 1/20 (maybe more like 1/40) what the equivalent of those little packets. Never again with the crappy packets. I am probably making too much bread now, but the birds also love to have some snacks after Day #2 (I am not adding any preservatives).
This stuff is simply great. Nice resealable package, and a very smooth texture so it mixes well and performs well.
Do yourself a favor if you have one of these machines and use a good quality yeast.
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2022
I recommend this yeast.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.