Prime Exclusive Deal
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Lafraise
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
FREE delivery: Tuesday, Dec 6 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Lafraise
Secura Automatic Foaming Soap Dispenser 14oz/400ml Infrared Motion Sensor Premium Touchless Battery Operated Electric Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser (Black)
|List Price:|| $43.99
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Prime Price:||$18.49 FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$25.50 (58%)|
|Cyber Monday Deal Exclusive Prime price|
|Number of Sets||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Advanced Technology- Secura automatic soap dispenser uses the latest accurate infrared motion and PIR sensor detection technology. Put your hands at a distance of 0~5cm from the nozzle, the soap dispenser can quickly react in 0.5 seconds.
- Fashion Design- Secura touchless soap dispenser has a stylish appearance and convenient design, you can switch ON/OFF by rotating the head. When the head is aligned with the logo, the dispenser is off, and when the head is twisted aside, the dispenser is on.
- Large Capacity- 400ml large-capacity visualized liquid tank, monitor the remaining volume at any time. The package contains a funnel. Use the funnel when filling the liquid to avoid splashing or leakage. Foam hand soap is recommended for better result.
- Robust and Durable- Secura soap dispenser is made of ABS Plastic, making it more reliable and long-lasting than other similar products made of metal. IPX4 advanced waterproof design effectively prevent soap or water from corroding the circuit board.
- Wide Application- Electric soap dispenser suitable to be placed in kitchen sink or bathroom countertop. You can fill with Hand sanitizer/ Body soap/ Dish soap/ Shampoo/ Laundry detergent according to your needs.Ordinary gel/liquid soap should be diluted with water to a ratio of 1:4.
|Item Weight||1.04 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Sets||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty.|
Specification for this product family
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers also search
- Product Dimensions : 9.3 x 5.3 x 4.4 inches; 1.04 Pounds
- Item model number : ASD-102
- Batteries : 4 AA batteries required.
- Date First Available : October 16, 2019
- Manufacturer : Secura
- ASIN : B07VFHQQW6
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #310,076 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- Customer Reviews:
From the brand
Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser | 14oz / 400ml | Infrared Motion Sensor | Premium Touch-less Battery Operated |Black
Enjoy ultimate convenience and hygiene with Ultra clean Foaming Soap Dispenser.
Just place your hand under the nozzle and a perfectly measured amount of foam soap will be dispensed.
Features of the Automatic foam soap dispenser:
- Create foam directly, more convenient, and easy to wash hands.
- The fully automatic touch-free operation, to avoid the second cross-infection.
- Work with whichever your favorite liquid soap or hand foam soap. Dilute the liquid soap with water at the ratio of 1:4 to start.
- This sensor hand-washer is widely used in the bathroom, kitchen, office, school, hospital, hotel, and restaurant.
Benefits of using a foaming soap dispenser:
1. Friendly to the environment
- it is a diluted form of liquid hand soap, less soap is used per handwashing session.
- It is also thinner and less likely to clog drains, which people often use harsh chemicals and detergents to resolve.
- Foaming hand soap can be used to lather without wetting the hands and water needs only be used to rinse the soap away, which can reduce water usage during hand washing by up to 45 percent.
- Foaming soap dispensers release less soap than regular liquid soap dispensers do, allowing users to achieve the same level of cleanliness with less soap.
- Wasting less soap means buying less soap. Less soap per hand wash makes the same amount last longer, which costs less.
- As an additional point, foaming soap dispensers need to be refilled less often, saving both time and money.
3. Measured amount for proper hygiene
- Foaming soap maintains this advantage because it is dispensed in a ready-to-lather form. Less of it is needed to fully cover hands in a lather. Less of it is wasted and washed down the drain, as well.
- Made of premium ABS plastic.
- Capacity of dispenser is 400ml / 14oz
- Requires 4 x Alkaline AA Battery ( not included).
- It comes with 1 x Soap Dispenser + 1 x Spout + 1 x User Manual
IPX4 Water Resistant Battery Operated Automatic Soap Dispenser
Safe to use in wet environments
|Capacity||400ml / 14oz||400ml / 14oz||400ml / 14oz||340ml / 11.5oz||340ml / 11.5oz||500ml / 17oz|
|Dimension||4.4” * 3.5” * 8.7"||4.4” * 3.5” * 8.7"||4.4” * 3.5” * 8.7"||3.3” * 2.5” * 7.2"||3.3” * 2.5” * 7.2"||6.1” * 3.3” * 8.7"|
Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By gertel oren on November 20, 2022
Pros and Cons:
1) Looks good. The material is not conducive to rusting which is great.
2) You can tell how much soap is in the see-through tank.
3) Green light indicator telling you its working good. Red light indicator telling you batteries about to die.
1) Not all AA batteries are made equal. Some batteries are wider than others, therefore, some batteries will not fit into the battery compartment. This dispenser takes 4 batteries. Putting in 3 EBL rechargeable batteries will not happen. I had to jam the 3rd battery in which ended up getting all 3 batteries stuck. Had to take them out sing pliers. I was able to get some Basic Amazon AA batteries which were thinner and went in smoothly.
2) The compartment which holds the battery is underneath the nozzle housing . The problem is that right next to the battery compartment is the hose which sucks up the soap. When you flip the nozzle housing upside down (in order to put in or take out batteries), if you are not careful you will drip soap on the battery compartment. No bueno for electronics.
3) If you have soap in the tank you WILL get soap on the tank when taking off the nozzle housing. You will want to clean the soap off the tank before putting back the nozzle housing to prevent soap from seeping into battery compartment.
1) The neck (horizontal section) at the top should be about an inch longer. This would allow any dripped soap to land in the sink, rather than on the dispenser itself. While the unit doesn't drip with normal usage, it will spill on itself if you pull your hand away before it's done dispensing. This leads to point #2.
2) The proximity sensor that starts dispensing when you place your hand under it should also sense if you pull your hand away. It doesn't. Once activated, the dispenser pumps out a set volume of soap. If you pull your hand away, that soap dumps onto the side of the dispenser itself. It should really stop pumping if you pull your hand away.
3) The set volume of soap delivered is not really sufficient in most cases. I wish the unit either dispensed more soap all around, or had a selector that allows me to adjust the amount. Ideally, I think 2 to 2½ times the current amount would be good.
Despite these three minor shortcomings, I would still recommend this unit. One final thought as you compare different units, don't get hung up on reservoir size. Because it foams, it uses very little soap. We have it in our most used bathroom, and the first fill has lasted over three months. The same goes for the batteries. I'm not sure how long they're supposed to last, but after more than three months, the first set of batteries shows no signs of weariness.
Hope this little review helps! Cheers!
1. There is no way to adjust the amount of soap dispensed, and it dispenses a lot of soap each use. I have medium sized hands and I feel I only need half as much soap as this dispenser puts out. If you have kids with small hands, the amount of soap dispensed is ludicrous. At the current rate of usage, I have to refill the tank once a week. That's a lot of soap.
2. Super tiny gripe. The on/off indicators could be better. The short bar is off, and the longer one is on. Both bars are hard to see. This is only an issue during initial setup when you're figuring out how to use this dispenser.
Overall, I like the dispenser. If there's another foaming dispenser that puts out less soap or is adjustable, I'd go for that instead, but this one works well enough for now.
She was so excited but then we were all disappointed. Also- I am just guessing but it appears to be cheaply made and expect it not to last too long- That is not a fact, just a guess.
TL;DR - DO NOT BUY!
Top reviews from other countries
The perennial lesson - don’t but no name brands from China!
Do not recommend.
Support takes a long time to respond.
Update - finally got it to work. If you have a problem getting it to prime, try this - with the unit on, place your finger firmly blocking the dispenser nozzle, then trigger the motor on, but don't hold your finger there, take it on and off a few times. This will need to be done a more than one motor run, but it worked for me. Regardless, it shouldn't have been this difficult to get results.