- buy 2 get 5% off, buy 3 get 10% off, buy 4 get 15% off. Enter code TEXTURED6PK at checkout. offered by Makers Mate Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fidget Toys and Textured Sensory Toys by BUNMO - Textured Stretchy Strings Fidget Toy. Bumpy Fidget Toys for Adults and Kids Make Perfect Anxiety Toys, Autism Sensory Toys, and Stress Toys.
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$0.50 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bunmo textured stretchy string anxiety relief toys are the perfect sensory toys for relieving impulses in Autistic children. Widely used for traits of Autism, ADHD, and ADD.
- Bumps, Ridges, Durable, Strong and Calming Sensory Toys - Fun to Wrap, Stretch, Squeeze, Squish and Snap
- Bright vibrant colors and patterns make for a great learning tool and stress relief toy. The sensory toy makes you focus on one sensation at a time, allowing you to concentrate better.
- 6 Pack / 6 Colors – Each super stretchy fidget toy is 11 inches long and can stretch to over 7 feet.
- Bunmo anxiety fidget toys are always easy to clean, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and absolutely no phthalates or BPAs.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Megan Galvan on May 27, 2020
These seem durable. I’ve stretched them as hard as I could and they didn’t break. The kid tried to chew on them and they didn’t break.
Bright colors that are attractive to little kids
They’re all different textures
They’re east to squish into a purse or diaper bag
My husband told me to hit him as hard as I could with it to see if our toddler could get hurt by these. On the first try, it just wrapped around his arm - success! On the second try, it hurt his leg really bad. My toddler hasn’t tried to use these as weapons yet, but I’m little scared.
By The RC Garage on August 27, 2020
The durability and strength of the strings is impressive. Many of the sensory items I have purchased in the past did not seem to be designed with constant use and abuse in mind. These strings are thick and made of a material that is able to withstand constant stretching and chewing. One end of some of the strings has a hole in it. It is just large enough for my son to get his finger in and one of them has torn slightly on that end but aside from that there is no sign of any compromising of the materials or the string integrity. I assume it’s from a part of the manufacturing process and would be near completely indestructible if not for that one thing. I will purchase these again.