Silent Portable Wireless Shhhmouse i440 – Mouse with USB Receiver – Multi-Surface Operations – 3 DPI Levels of Sensitivity – Cordless Works with Laptops Computer Mac PC [Gray & Black]
|Price:||$12.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office, Gaming|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Personal Computer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- While other mouse alternatives produce loud and distracting sounds, ours flaunts ultra-quiet operations! It packs the same satisfying click feel minus 90% of the noise, letting you accomplish tasks effectively without disturbing anyone. Our handy laptop mouse boasts a stellar 3065 energy-saving sensor allowing low power consumption without compromising on performance. It intelligently goes into sleep mode after 8 minutes of inactivity.
- Keep desk clutter at bay and enjoy wireless freedom thanks to the compact mouse's cord-free structure! This mouse provides a reliable 2.4 GHz connection with a transmission range of up to 10 meters. Get stable operations without latencies, dropouts, and interferences. It also includes high-speed USB port with a polling rate of 250 Hz. It is powered by 1 AA battery and offers a run time of up to 15 months, without needing frequent battery replacement.
- Say goodbye to hand strain, especially in long working hours and gaming sessions. Our ergonomic wireless mouse is built with a classic, streamlined arc and thumb rest, promoting natural muscle movement and inhibiting any potential tension. This silent mouse includes a plug-and-play nano receiver for easy set-up without the need for additional drivers. It also highlights an innovative IR light tracing technology that delivers maximum tracking accuracy for various surfaces.
- As customer satisfaction is our brand’s highest priority, you can rest assured that the computer mice in our range perfectly balance style, function, and performance. You can also choose from switchable DPI settings of 800/1200/1600 and quickly modify the cursor sensitivity depending on your needs. This excellent user-friendly mouse enables you to comfortably work, play your favorite games, and breeze through webpages!
- Our mission is to bolster user productivity with our meticulously-crafted computer mouse series. This versatile desktop accessory is suitable with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8, and Linux and works in conjunction with most Apple, Chromebook, MacBook, desktop, and laptop devices. It is amazingly compact and portable, making it suitable for on-the-go use. You can use it on your office, home, and business trips.
Frequently bought together
|ShhhMouse i440||ShhhMouse 314||ShhhMouse 355|
|Works with||Laptop, Notebook, PC, Computer, Mac, Chromebook||Laptop, Notebook, PC, Computer, Mac, Chromebook||Laptop, Notebook, PC, Computer, Mac, Chromebook|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, MacOS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, MacOS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, MacOS|
|Wireless||2.4GHz Wireless||2.4GHz Wireless||2.4GHz Wireless|
|DPI Level||800 / 1200 /1600||1000 / 1200 / 1600||1200|
|Batteries||1 AA battery included||2 x AAA batteries included||1 AA battery included|
|Item Dimensions||4.22 x 2.5 x 0.15 inches||3.52 x 2.3 x 1.41 inches||3.94 x 2.43 x 1.64 inches|
Compare with similar items
| || |
Wireless Mouse, PINKCAT 2.4G Slim Silent Cordless Mouse with USB Receiver, 3 Adjustable DPI Portable Optical Wireless Computer Mice for Laptop, PC, Notebook, Computer, Deskbtop, MacBook - (Pink)
HP Wireless Mouse X3000 G2 (28Y30AA, Black)
Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse – Enjoy Same Click Feel with 90% Less Click Noise, 2 Year Battery Life, Ergonomic Right-Hand Shape for Computers and Laptops, USB Unifying Receiver, Black
Logitech M510 Wireless Computer Mouse for PC with USB Unifying Receiver - Graphite
Wireless Mouse TECKNET 2.4G Silent Laptop Mouse with USB Receiver Portable Computer Mice for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, 18 Month Battery Life, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels: 2000/1500/1000 DPI (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Color||Gray & Black||2.4g+pink||Black||Black||Graphite||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB||Wireless, USB||USB, Wi-Fi||Wireless, USB||USB||Wireless, USB|
|Item Dimensions||4.22 x 2.5 x 0.15 inches||—||3.73 x 2.24 x 1.54 inches||2.67 x 1.51 x 4.15 inches||6.46 x 3.62 x 8.82 inches||—|
|Platform||Linux, Windows XP||Windows XP||—||Windows 8||—||Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the case of this mouse, it is comfortable, cheap plastic as expected for the price-tag, but comfort is there, the grip is fine, the ease of access 2.4 GHz dongle (USB), quite literally plug & play design, but man is the sensor just bad. If you wanted to navigate a browser or review some documents, sure this mouse definitely does the job, but if you wanted to even entry-level game, the sensor is too inaccurate, doesn't catch most of the micro-movements, large-movements usually skip-pixels and over-compensate (I'll spare the technical-jargon).
So, if you want a mouse that can do basic things on the PC and that isn't catered to ANY level of gaming besides maybe Minesweeper then go for it.
To wake the mouse from this power saving mode you have to click the mouse. The problem is that the mouse cursor is not visible on screen when the mouse is in this mode. It hasn't happened YET but it is inevitable that I will accidentally close a document I was viewing or navigate to a page I didn't intend to visit when waking the mouse from this mode.
NOTE TO MANUFACTURER: You have a good product but if battery life is an issue then fix THAT problem and remove the annoying power save mode feature (or at least provide an option to disable it).
The problem is that I'm left handed and I'm constantly touching the 2 buttons on the left side that change the position of the cursor. Since I couldn't disable them I carefully cut them off. Problem solved. Also, I would like to be able to change or disable the "sleep" feature.
Neither of the above would prevent me from recommending this product (with left handed caveat)